Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
"we want to be alone but not by ourselves" ?

"when we start to love u we no longer like u" ?

That's not that simple b
wanting someones company n still to be alone isn't complex?

nope
Its not complex it's just selfish. I want to be around you when I choose is pretty much it. I want you accessible.

Like and love are not the same think you can easily have one without the other

What ingredients do you put in your meatloaf?

-two eggs
-3/4 cup of traditional breadcrumbs...NOT the palko or panko or whatver it is
-1 pack of lipton onion mix (this has all the onion pieces and other flavors
-season is lightly with salt and pepper and mix all the ingredients i just listed

i think the most recent recipe i used said to bake on 400 for an hr, but it might've been 350 for an hr. I'll check for you

but depends on how your oven cooks, might be ready right at 50-55 min. It was SO juicey, and i just put some sweet rays bbq sauce on each piece i end up cutting. Not a lot, but just enough

Its not complex it's just selfish. I want to be around you when I choose is pretty much it. I want you accessible.

Nah you're trying to make it seem simple but it's not. I know first hand cuz that's my life lol I want my girl around but not around me lol and that can be confusing to a chick, she won't know if you're mad cuz you're being distant, she wont know if it's somebody else, etc. It's deeper than you're making it fam.

-two eggs
-3/4 cup of traditional breadcrumbs...NOT the palko or panko or whatver it is
-1 pack of lipton onion mix (this has all the onion pieces and other flavors
-season is lightly with salt and pepper and mix all the ingredients i just listed

i think the most recent recipe i used said to bake on 400 for an hr, but it might've been 350 for an hr. I'll check for you

but depends on how your oven cooks, might be ready right at 50-55 min. It was SO juicey, and i just put some sweet rays bbq sauce on each piece i end up cutting. Not a lot, but just enough

I do the same, but I add tomato paste to make it even more moist. Lipton season mix be right on point. I hate sweet baby rays bbq sauce tho. I use ketchup and a lil beef bouillon mixture as a glaze sometimes.

I do the same, but I add tomato paste to make it even more moist. Lipton season mix be right on point. I hate sweet baby rays bbq sauce tho. I use ketchup and a lil beef bouillon mixture as a glaze sometimes.

sounds very nice!

yumm

no bcotton

Loving someone without liking them is pretty complex imo. Cohabitating with someone u selectively want to be around is rather complex too.
What you eatin on?
i just had beef
thats baby no. 2 doing all that eating
my womb is done fam

Nah you're trying to make it seem simple but it's not. I know first hand cuz that's my life lol I want my girl around but not around me lol and that can be confusing to a chick, she won't know if you're mad cuz you're being distant, she wont know if it's somebody else, etc. It's deeper than you're making it fam.
I think you're over thinking it, it's just selfish behavior

What's the difference between liking somebody and loving somebody?

Should I make this a thread?
Love comes after liking someone enough to want to be exclusive with that person in my opinion. Start it up though I don't want to write too much in case lol

And you still hungry? You working on a big ass food baby b
yeah man. its not enough.
I think you're over thinking it, it's just selfish behavior
a lot of what's being described in the "who is more complicated?" thread isn't actually being complicated, it's being an overthinker or moody.

whether it's selfish is subjective. I might consider someone being selfish as them wanting your attention 24/7. someone wanting space from a person while still wanting to spend time with them is complex, cuz u can want space from someone u're having issues with too.

whether it's selfish is subjective. I might consider someone being selfish as them wanting your attention 24/7. someone wanting space from a person while still wanting to spend time with them is complex, cuz u can want space from someone u're having issues with too.
I see it as the opposite ends of a coin. If you don't give a fuck about someone's space and want to be under them 24/7 or you don't care about there needs and only want them when you want them is selfish behavior. No complex, just inconsiderate

At the end of the day it's all selfish behavior, like that 'what u wanna eat' clip
The what you wanna eat clip isn't selfish to me, it's complex. She's over thinking causing a lot of layers of emotion AKA complexity

I see it as the opposite ends of a coin. If you don't give a fuck about someone's space and want to be under them 24/7 or you don't care about there needs and only want them when you want them is selfish behavior. No complex, just inconsiderate

The what you wanna eat clip isn't selfish to me, it's complex. She's over thinking causing a lot of layers of emotion AKA complexity
y'all are calling someone being emotional, unstable or overthinking complex, when I thought complexity was being multidimensional n showing contradicting characteristics.

We're gonna have to agree to disagree my nigga lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back