Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
But a women should know how to sew and a man must be able to change the car oil.

what the heck is wrong with you people!?

latest
What you mean by YOU ppl???

Reactions: GNS
aight, I actually do think women shld know how to sew but I think everyone should.

all our bodies r different n most of the shit I buy in stores needs to be altered. cut out the middle man.

OMG Yes!!

My shape is difficult to buy for. If I purchase a shirt that fits my breasts its waaaaaay too big in the waist area. Might as well wear a sheet. Buying slacks that go over my thighs and @$$ I end up with the same issue. a huge baggy part around the stomach and waist area.

So I stay altering ish. smh... it's not fair if you ask me. :sadface:

nvm, ap talkin bout mediocre ass janet losing

its a strange conversation b/c many of people that keep Biggie in their top 3 speak quality over quantity, which, is kinda a fair point, however, Lauryn Hill has been alive all this time and still living off the rep of basically her debut album while Janet has put out music in practically every decade since she's been alive

and its quality music at that.

OMG Yes!!

My shape is difficult to buy for. If I purchase a shirt that fits my breasts its waaaaaay too big in the waist area. Might as well wear a sheet. Buying slacks that go over my thighs and @$$ I end up with the same issue. a huge baggy part around the stomach and waist area.

So I stay altering ish. smh... it's not fair if you ask me. :sadface:
i feel u girl. learn to do the waist urself n u'll feel like a new woman. won't take long
A woman not knowing how to cook is tragic.
No less tragic than a man not knowing how.

its a strange conversation b/c many of people that keep Biggie in their top 3 speak quality over quantity, which, is kinda a fair point, however, Lauryn Hill has been alive all this time and still living off the rep of basically her debut album while Janet has put out music in practically every decade since she's been alive

She washed b

Let it go

I disagree, alot of Janet's albums aged terribly.

L has 2 solo albums and albums with the fugees. She's not just sitting on 1 album lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back