Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
what woman finds the word "female" offensive?

like is this a real convo right now?

WHO YOU CALLIN A FEMALE!! U-N-I-T-YYYYYY!!! U-N-I-T-Y THAT'S A UNITY! U-N-I-TTT-YYYYYY...somethin somethin somethin...YOU AIN'T FEMALE OR A HOE HERE WE GO!!

That's how I took it

I stand by my statement either way. If she can make food she can eat, she good in my book
why wld I, a feminist, use it in that context? we were talkin bout feeding ourselves.
091-800x1200.jpg

Nah both should know how to cook. I'm pretty sure Ima be the best cook in my relationship, but she should know how to cook too.
u sayin ur girl can't cook??

why wld I, a feminist, use it in that context? we were talkin bout feeding ourselves.

091-800x1200.jpg
Let me tell you something before you pull out a Wonder Woman cape, I skim read when I'm back pages deep. I have no idea who said what, but I know food came up so I added my 2cents.

I stand by my statement however, a woman who can cook is an overrated attribute.

Let me tell you something before you pull out a Wonder Woman cape, I skim read when I'm back pages deep. I have no idea who said what, but I know food came up so I added my 2cents.

I stand by my statement however, a woman who can cook is an overrated attribute.
ur needlessly gendering it. a man who can't cook is a turnoff to me, just as I'm sure I'd be a turnoff if I couldn't cook. constantly eating out is bad for health n wallet, so it's not a bad thing to think of.

we're in agreement if ur point is that women shldn't be serving n catering to men automatically in the home.

ur needlessly gendering it. a man who can't cook is a turnoff to me, just as I'm sure I'd be a turnoff if I couldn't cook. constantly eating out is bad for health n wallet, so it's not a bad thing to think of.

we're in agreement if ur point is that women shldn't be serving n catering to men automatically in the home.
You not being able to cook is not a turn off to me.

I'd shrug it off, probably ask how you survived ya adulthood, laugh, and keep it moving.

That's what I mean. It's an overrated attribute. Just like a woman needs to know how to sew or a man must be able to change the car oil

I'd shrug it off, probably ask how you survived ya adulthood, laugh, and keep it moving.

That's what I mean. It's an overrated attribute. Just like a woman needs to know how to sew or a man must be able to change the car oil
idgaf if a man can't change the car oil. If he can't cook, that's a red flag.

But a women should know how to sew and a man must be able to change the car oil.

what the heck is wrong with you people!?

latest

But a women should know how to sew and a man must be able to change the car oil.

what the heck is wrong with you people!?

latest
aight, I actually do think women shld know how to sew but I think everyone should.

all our bodies r different n most of the shit I buy in stores needs to be altered. cut out the middle man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back