Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Untitled_zpsxd3a3vkk.png

Chadwick cld claw me down.

most ppl who have facebook profiles don't have fake accounts. the ones who do tend to be trolls or business pages.

i agree with u n that's why I'm not sympathetic to ppl who whine about their timelines, but seeing it play out is something else. wld u cut off family over anti-feminist comments joshua? n if u did delete a sibling over that, wld it accomplish much in reality? it wldn't be eliminating them from ur universe like it wld if u did the same act against someone u don't know IRL.

I wasn't talking about my experience, I don't have these problems, but that's cool

i was referring to the story you told

THEY can just get off fb

You would think that they would have consulted with the individuals depicted in the movie prior to reenacting their interactions. :bruh1:

I love Pac but you can have that movie until it's free on Netflix. I don't support directors who put the 2 on the ten and blatantly disrespect the legacy of those you are trying portray and the ones who loved them.

I still haven't seen the Aaliyah one for the same reason.

Last edited:

People (mainly wypipo) protested this...then Cheerios responded by dropping commercial #2 wit the same family. Only this time...the mother wss pregnant.

Pretty much a middle finger to those who protested.

People (mainly wypipo) protested this...then Cheerios responded by dropping commercial #2 wit the same family. Only this time...the mother wss pregnant.

Pretty much a middle finger to those who protested.
I didn't see that a second video but I'm going to buy stock in General Mills just because after hearing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back