Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You explained perfectly why I always said he's over-rated. He's one dimensional.
You miss my argument. If he's one dimensional its because the team was constructed for him to be that way.

His supporting cast and coach has never put him in a position to not be one dimensional. He's never had an

elite passing point guard with an elite coach to run an elite offense, let a alone defense.

Say what you want, but the Knicks were winning games when Lin was handling the ball.

Unpopular opinion post

Say what you want about James, but 8 straight finals ain't nothing to sneeze at.

Name a current NBA player who has done this?

Say what you want, but the Knicks were winning games when Lin was handling the ball.

Unpopular opinion post
Because the offense wasn't going through melo in the sense of his iso style of play, albeit he was inured, they had to find other ways to score

Lebron can't be the GOAT though, to many finals losses.

Naw mayne. Jerry West is 1-8 and still considered one of the Goat's.

James done set so many records in this finals alone, how can you not consider him still the GOAT?

Unpopular opinion post
Lin was a scorer and he wasn't elite. I said an elite passing point guard. Lin hasn't lived up to Linsanity since Linsanity

Lin was a scorer and he wasn't elite. I said an elite passing point guard. Lin hasn't lived up to Linsanity since Linsanity

Lin may not have been elite...but they was still winning games.

Pretty much that run showed what they needed. But again...Melo wanted to chase checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back