Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
People were saying he's top 2/3 in the league, but he shouldnt be the number 1 option on his team? lol/smh

OVER
RATED
At his position he was never on the block. He's not a anomaly like Lebron at his position. He could score, but it

was always in iso and he's not a shooting guard. If he was on a team where he was being used as a shooter,

then his usage would have been down and he'd have been better.

At his position he was never on the block. He's not a anomaly like Lebron at his position. He could score, but it

was always in iso and he's not a shooting guard. If he was on a team where he was being used as a shooter,

then his usage would have been down and he'd have been better.

You explained perfectly why I always said he's over-rated. He's one dimensional.

Durant has 39 points and only missed 4 shots with 4 plus min to go as I type this and Goldie think he not the best player on this team

Boy if you don't...

Durant has 39 points and only missed 4 shots with 4 plus min to go as I type this and Goldie think he not the best player on this team

Boy if you don't...

And Curry almost has a triple double with 30 points, what are u sayin? lol

He's a weak leader and a 1 dimensional player.
What has Kobe done outside of Shaq and Pau? Nothing

You mean to tell me the goat Kobe bean couldn't lead a team with smush Parker to the Western conference finals? No way

What has Kobe done outside of Shaq and Pau? Nothing

You mean to tell me the goat Kobe bean couldn't lead a team with smush Parker to the Western conference finals? No way

Was kobe the leader of his team?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back