Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You miss my argument. If he's one dimensional its because the team was constructed for him to be that way.

His supporting cast and coach has never put him in a position to not be one dimensional. He's never had an

elite passing point guard with an elite coach to run an elite offense, let a alone defense.

Nope nope nope, the other ballers knew how to effect the game in more than one way. He's one dimensional because he's one dimensional. He's had other ballers on his squad and never learned how to do anything but score. He was never top 5.

19120959_325343844562140_6114982219078434816_n.jpg

I know it hurts b and u getting tired of seeing that nigga lose, you'll be aight tho

fam...i dont fuck with Lebron lol

Its all about Anthony Davis until he leaves NOLA

your bias is so obvious tho

it clouds your pov

fam...i dont fuck with Lebron lol

Its all about Anthony Davis until he leaves NOLA

your bias is so obvious tho

it clouds your pov

And what's my pov, that lebron aint on Kobe/MJ's level?

That's not logic, that's facts.

And what's my pov, that lebron aint on Kobe/MJ's level?

That's not logic, that's facts.

well, to Jalen Rose's point, people are so quick to try to compare him to MJ when people forget about kareem and Magic who are right under MJ. Kobe too.

Kobe not even the greatest laker frfr

well, to Jalen Rose's point, people are so quick to try to compare him to MJ when people forget about kareem and Magic who are right under MJ. Kobe too.

Kobe not even the greatest laker frfr

You're agreeing with me while trying to disagree with me lol All I'm saying is Lebron should've never been in the MJ/Kobe convo to begin with.

As far as the Lakers shit you're talking about, Magic said out of his own mouth Kobe is the greatest Laker of alltime

So I got 3 Lebrun James pics and lost

What are the got damn rules to the scratch off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back