Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just won two scratch off, when am I gonna get my money?
giphy.gif

Who in thee h3ll wacks Naked women twisting and stretching in all sorts of eye edifying positions?

@Sam Crooke might you be gay?

:df3:.

I mean, i got love for gays. If so, do not be ashamed here brother. We accept all walks of life on the ABW.

giphy.gif

Who in thee h3ll wacks Naked women twisting and stretching in all sorts of eye edifying positions?

@Sam Crooke might you be gay?

:df3:.

I mean, i got love for gays. If so, do not be ashamed here brother. We accept all walks of life on the ABW.

giphy.gif

You gon post pics of this said naked yoga? Okay den... why tease me if you ain't gon show and tell? That's wack... Smh first thing a woman does is attack a man's manhood.... I thought you were better than that...
50-cent-reaction-shakes-head-nope-50-cent-is-disappointed-1422965934j.gif

You gon post pics of this said naked yoga? Okay den... why tease me if you ain't gon show and tell? That's wack... Smh first thing a woman does is attack a man's manhood.... I thought you were better than that...
50-cent-reaction-shakes-head-nope-50-cent-is-disappointed-1422965934j.gif

I am not attacking you without cause. You should know better than that. :uk:

However, your complaint is garbage truck juice.

Do you post a pic of 'everything' you share with your ABW family? No... No you do not. So stop expecting what you do not give sir.

Plus, I stated that we have love for all here. If in fact you were, you would still be the homey.

Habagooday.

I am not attacking you without cause. You should know better than that. :uk:

However, your complaint is garbage truck juice.

Do you post a pic of 'everything' you share with your ABW family? No... No you do not. So stop expecting what you do not give sir.

Plus, I stated that we have love for all here. If in fact you were, you would still be the homey.

Habagooday.

You don't attack, but call a man gay? Them seem like fighting words... only fags have women as friends. I gave the proper reaction ma'am. Don't tease me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back