Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah b. "Human swimming is the self-propulsion of a person through water or another liquid, usually for recreation, sport, exercise, or survival."

Last I checked, Lacrosse and Golf fell under the def of recreation but I'll google that also.

And my nigga YOU mentioned typing with that Patrice O'neal vid, so what's really a false equivalency? Maybe ya mans should ahve went back b4 typing that bullshit

You nigga's dead wrong and won't admit it and that's cool.

I see you disregarded the last thing on that list, which is what we're talking about, survival, hence the 4k deaths a year.

Wack'd every post perpetuating ignorance on a critical life skill.

Y'all want to see black people do things we aren't know for, but don't hold yourself to that accountability.

If y'all don't care about yourselves enough to know a skill thatll allow you to transverse +50% more of the planet than you would otherwise, then atleast don't deny your children the opportunity. Although you'll be useless if the time comes to save them.

But at least youre like other black people right?

Lol why you mad? Traverse +50% more world? You know most folks swim in pools not lakes streams and rivers.

I see you disregarded the last thing on that list, which is what we're talking about, survival, hence the 4k deaths a year.
Since when was we ONLY talking about survival?? I mentioned that shit is for recreation and is recreational and ya mans scoffed like it was ridiculous.

Last question and I'm done, how many PPL have you just randomly saved from drowning? If you a part time life guard disregard

Lol why you mad? Traverse +50% more world? You know most folks swim in pools not lakes streams and rivers.

I'm clearly not mad. I'm not calling names like @ChiCity and the like.

There are far more bodies of water than oceans, creek's and rivers.

I'm speaking from the perspective of survival more than anything, if swimming was as much of a non factor as y'all make it out to be, there wouldn't be such be a statistical anomaly when it comes to black folks drowning

Since when was we ONLY talking about survival?? I mentioned that shit is for recreation and is recreational and ya mans scoffed like it was ridiculous.

Last question and I'm done, how many PPL have you just randomly saved from drowning? If you a part time life guard disregard

Never had to but if I had to I can. Haven't had to whoop a mf's ass in a while but if I had to I can. Haven't had to ..... u get what I'm saying, but u got it

:mybad:

Black folks don't swim historically due to not having access to pools and shit. Nowadays I think people just don't view it as essential unless you have to be around water. Yes random shit like floods can happen. But life ain't gonna suck cuz you can't swim. So while it's a great skill it ain't that deep.

Cry me a river @Zagreus

Direct me to the new paper articles of you saving the thousands up on thousands of little black kids from drowning in bodies of water and I take what you saying to heart

I'll wait

Pretty sure most of Houston didn't exactly choose to be in the water when it flooded correct? Katrina, Louisiana not too long ago. There's plenty of situations where you yourself might end up in water with none of your choosing bruh, or your kids matter fact

New Orleans is right on the water. How many hoods in New Orleans got community pools? Yea it would've helped but most folks who died it wasn't due to drowning

Black folks don't swim historically due to not having access to pools and shit. Nowadays I think people just don't view it as essential unless you have to be around water. Yes random shit like floods can happen. But life ain't gonna suck cuz you can't swim. So while it's a great skill it ain't that deep.

When Katrina hit I bet ... ima leave it alone

Cry me a river @Zagreus

Direct me to the new paper articles of you saving the thousands up on thousands of little black kids from drowning in bodies of water and I take what you saying to heart

I'll wait

The only one really acting out emotionally is you, bruh.

I'm proud to say I actually did save a child who was face down in water. Didn't even think of it until this question. She just graduated hs.

But if the tables were turned you wouldn't have been able to do a thing. Just saying.

It really ain't. Ain't nan body in here saved a mofo from drowning but hey if they had to....... Lord knows Blacks are the only ones from dying in water that probably shouldn't have been in

Next, how to properly escape from a Polar Bear. Hey you may never have to, but if you find yaself in the Arctic you gonna wish you had learned how to escape........

It really ain't. Ain't nan body in here saved a mofo from drowning but hey if they had to....... Lord knows Blacks are the only ones from dying in water that probably shouldn't have been in

Next, how to properly escape from a Polar Bear. Hey you may never have to, but if you find yaself in the Arctic you gonna wish you had learned how to escape........

Lol aight bruh its been fun. Didn't mean for it to turn into an all out debate but I said my piece, I wouldn't wish bad on anybody.

If only they had learned how to swim. They could have swim......from a fucking hurricane.......

Next Zaggy will regale us with the time he saved a child while swimming from an Orca. Aquaman in our midst and we didn't even know it

On another note do y'all think folks are still owed fair fights? Y'all remember in school folks would fight and somebody would say no jumpin. Adults usually don't have reasons to throw hands but I don't think I believe in the pride of a one on one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back