Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was that implied in a serious non-ironic manner tho? Unless we on some waterworld shit in the next 10 years non swimmers will be alright.

If I feel like it I'll go back to the posts I wacked, probably not though.

Pretty sure the 4k+ that drowned last year weren't on some waterworld shit either tho.

Wack'd every post perpetuating ignorance on a critical life skill.

Y'all want to see black people do things we aren't know for, but don't hold yourself to that accountability.

If y'all don't care about yourselves enough to know a skill thatll allow you to transverse +50% more of the planet than you would otherwise, then atleast don't deny your children the opportunity. Although you'll be useless if the time comes to save them.

But at least youre like other black people right?
Nigga's love taking one thing and getting on they soap box spewing that 2012 bullshit

I couldn't give a flying fuck if any other black person on this planet could swim. I couldn't give a flying fuck how it's perceived or the stereotype surrounding blacks and swimming.

Next nigga's gonna be spewing they need to teach they kids how to play lacrosse or some bullshit. Nigga fuck you and ya swim lessons

When them sea creatures attack ya silly ass guess what ain't gonna save you? Them swimming lessons.

Meanwhile, I'll give ya death a hearty laugh as I walk out the water

Idk, maybe I'm a Lil bit heavy on the tough love due to seeing a kid nearly drown in a pool they slipped into with their parents not being able to do anything cuz they didn't know themselves back when I was a kid

About 4k people drown per year in the states alone, how many people per year die for not knowing how to type?

@ChiCity
My nigga you brighter than this, where did I say typing was life or death?

It's still essential to our society. Hell you typing right now.

Meanwhile, you in that water by choice and I assure you that you never been in a situation where getting in the water was essential.

You niggas gonna stop acting like swimming is the key to heaven. You enjoy frolicking in the water cool. Enjoy yaself. Don't be snubbing ya noses up at those that would rather not be joining ya 'fun'

If I feel like it I'll go back to the posts I wacked, probably not though.

Pretty sure the 4k+ that drowned last year weren't on some waterworld shit either tho.
They should've been under proper supervision, I can't swim, so you'll never see me in the water.

My nigga you brighter than this, where did I say typing was life or death?

It's still essential to our society. Hell you typing right now.

Meanwhile, you in that water by choice and I assure you that you never been in a situation where getting in the water was essential.

You niggas gonna stop acting like swimming is the key to heaven. You enjoy frolicking in the water cool. Enjoy yaself. Don't be snubbing ya noses up at those that would rather not be joining ya 'fun'

None of the things we're talking about are necessary to live, but they're things one should know. I don't HAVE to know how to fix certain things on a car, but if you wanna save money or break down, u might wanna know some things. Same with fixing things in the house , etc.

Like homie was talking about with the kid who slipped, shit happens. U or your child could slip in the deep end and your ass can't do shit or now u in there screaming while some other nigga has to drag ur ass out of the pool cuz you were too cool to learn.

They should've been under proper supervision, I can't swim, so you'll never see me in the water.

Shit happens under supervision every day.

How would you approach this when you have kids? Ban them from every pool party, motels, hotels and apartments with pools etc

None of the things we're talking about are necessary to live, but they're things one should know. I don't HAVE to know how to fix certain things on a car, but if you wanna save money or break down, u might wanna know some things. Same with fixing things in the house , etc.

Like homie was talking about with the kid who slipped, shit happens. U or your child could slip in the deep and your ass can't do shit or now u in there screaming while some other nigga has to drag ur ass out of the pool cuz you were too cool to learn.
Stop it b. You boys really trying to put a hoax on my youngin's cause I don't live by the swim or else mentality. I already said Idc if my children learn how to swim. Pay for lessons and all that if it's what they want. That's on them

Ain't got nothing to do with being black or me being cool. It's not for me. Not for me. But hey I get it. Ppl do all type of shit to past the time. I don't knock it, I put it in the same space as golf.

Stop it b. You boys really trying to put a hoax on my youngin's cause I don't live by the swim or else mentality. I already said Idc if my children learn how to swim. Pay for lessons and all that if it's what they want. That's on them

Ain't got nothing to do with being black or me being cool. It's not for me. Not for me. But hey I get it. Ppl do all type of shit to past the time. I don't knock it, I put it in the same space as golf.

:smh:

Is there a word for someone you just want to cuddle , Lick, suck and rub all on you but no penetration or mandatory reciprocation.?

Imma call them "Love Bugs" until ya'll give me another name for them.

Is that a thing, do they exist? If so.. I want one.

Thoughts?

Men, can you be a Love Bug without getting super pissed if the lady chooses not to give you any honey pot?

Ladies, could you deal with it in reverse?

If I can get head I'd be fine for a bit. But it gotta be sloppy. Eventually tho I'd bounce.

u owe me 5k
Nah b. "Human swimming is the self-propulsion of a person through water or another liquid, usually for recreation, sport, exercise, or survival."

Last I checked, Lacrosse and Golf fell under the def of recreation but I'll google that also.

And my nigga YOU mentioned typing with that Patrice O'neal vid, so what's really a false equivalency? Maybe ya mans should ahve went back b4 typing that bullshit

You nigga's dead wrong and won't admit it and that's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back