Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a word for someone you just want to cuddle , Lick, suck and rub all on you but no penetration or mandatory reciprocation.?

Imma call them "Love Bugs" until ya'll give me another name for them.

Is that a thing, do they exist? If so.. I want one.

Thoughts?

Men, can you be a Love Bug without getting super pissed if the lady chooses not to give you any honey pot?

Ladies, could you deal with it in reverse?

I'm a love bug to the extreme. However, I would wish for the penetration every time. If I don't get it cool, if i do....

giphy.gif

Wack'd every post perpetuating ignorance on a critical life skill.

Y'all want to see black people do things we aren't know for, but don't hold yourself to that accountability.

If y'all don't care about yourselves enough to know a skill thatll allow you to transverse +50% more of the planet than you would otherwise, then atleast don't deny your children the opportunity. Although you'll be useless if the time comes to save them.

But at least youre like other black people right?

What in the world?! lol Expound please ma'am.

Is this really a "thing" that Catholics are known for or do you kid?
yeah it's a stereotype. the "technical virgins" who r down for everything but vaginal penetration. this reminded me of that.

Y'all want to see black people do things we aren't know for, but don't hold yourself to that accountability.

If y'all don't care about yourselves enough to know a skill thatll allow you to transverse +50% more of the planet than you would otherwise, then atleast don't deny your children the opportunity. Although you'll be useless if the time comes to save them.

Niggaz love not knowing shit/not knowing how to do shit, word to Chris Rock

Aye bruh I'm all for learning how to swim, but don't over sell that shit lmao. Mfs aint swimming to get to japan from the us, they're taking a plane or at worst a boat. Zag think we in waterworld

Last edited:
Aye bruh I'm all for learning how to swim, but don't over sell that shit lmao. Mfs aint swimming to get to japan from the us, they're taking a plan or at worst a boat. Zag think we in waterworld

All I'm saying is that life is unpredictable, and being ignorant just because other black people are which has been implied here, is not a good look.

I been following these brothers a for a minute now. They started filming themselves on YouTube fishing in differnt places. Called Niggas on da River. The og episodes on YouTube are hilarious. But they got enough attention to get their own show on Carbon Tv. Basically they are trying to bring mainstream attention to black folks that participate in outdoor activites.

This is the first episode of the new show. They went to visit Roy Jones Jr farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back