Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So..........just so I'm not confused

Not knowing how to swim is the equivalent of not knowing how to type?

Swimming is life or death because.......the floods may return to encapsule the world?

Swimming or getting ya toe wet, that's it.

I hope you ppl ain't got jobs that require any type of logic or reasoning smh

So..........just so I'm not confused

Not knowing how to swim is the equivalent of not knowing how to type?

Swimming is life or death because.......the floods may return to encapsule the world?

Swimming or getting ya toe wet, that's it.

I hope you ppl ain't got jobs that require any type of logic or reasoning smh
it's called

"everything isn't black or white"

AP21 trademarked it

So I'm at work, working. Then my phone starts blowing up. I look and two dudes going in on why they blocked me on Facebook. One blocked me cause I posted a pic of a bird in my window, two years ago. The other one said I was messy and dumb. Idgaf but I find it highly odd how much niggas with pussies are on the rise.

One of the guys who was talking shit is the fiancé to one of the girls I hang with. Cut that bitch off today. I don't need that kind of negativity in my life.

So I'm at work, working. Then my phone starts blowing up. I look and two dudes going in on why they blocked me on Facebook. One blocked me cause I posted a pic of a bird in my window, two years ago. The other one said I was messy and dumb. Idgaf but I find it highly odd how much niggas with pussies are on the rise.

One of the guys who was talking shit is the fiancé to one of the girls I hang with. Cut that bitch off today. I don't need that kind of negativity in my life.

cool it on the self-hate kandy pants.

Saturday my dumbass dog ran out the front door while I was taking something to my car. My son was yelling he's running out the door dad. Too late the little nigga kicked it in high gear and bounced.

My son was like are you going to go chase him down. I said nope if he want to act like a jackass let him. My son was all nervous like dad he may get lost or hit by a car, so he went to go run after him.

Well my dog saw my neighbors cat outside and decided to run up on him and fight him..................bad mistake

When I say that car beat the damn wheels off my dog he did. My son was like DAD SAVE HIM!!!!! I was like nah this a lesson learning moment b.

My dog runs back to the house and that little nigga ain't be the same since. He's all quiet and shit. I laughed for a hour at his ass Saturday LMAO

if 1 of them blocked u years back, y r they calling u now? did u confront them?

must be 2 sides. u cant always be finding urself in drama n not knowing y.
He posted his block list and my name was on it. From that a conversation sparked Between him and someone else who has me blocked.

So yes I can find myself in drama and not know why.

He posted his block list and my name was on it. From that a conversation sparked Between him and someone else who has me blocked.

So yes I can find myself in drama and not know why.

lmao. was the bird dead? n why did the other guy say u r messy n dumb?

Saturday my dumbass dog ran out the front door while I was taking something to my car. My son was yelling he's running out the door dad. Too late the little nigga kicked it in high gear and bounced.

My son was like are you going to go chase him down. I said nope if he want to act like a jackass let him. My son was all nervous like dad he may get lost or hit by a car, so he went to go run after him.

Well my dog saw my neighbors cat outside and decided to run up on him and fight him..................bad mistake

When I say that car beat the damn wheels off my dog he did. My son was like DAD SAVE HIM!!!!! I was like nah this a lesson learning moment b.

My dog runs back to the house and that little nigga ain't be the same since. He's all quiet and shit. I laughed for a hour at his ass Saturday LMAO
this like the best story in the world for like multiple reasons...

i ain't into to saving dumb asses from their decisions either......

you wanna see what the real world like...go for it....

a little humility will do you good.....

lmao. was the bird dead? n why did the other guy say u r messy n dumb?
No the bird had laid eggs. The other one called me messy and dumb because he went off on a girl on fb for answering a question and I told him he was wrong for doing so. Also, I'm supposedly telling people their business. I mean, I gotta actually communicate with them to tell their business. I don't even know the last time I talked to them. I don't know shit about them or what they do.

this like the best story in the world for like multiple reasons...

i ain't into to saving dumb asses from their decisions either......

you wanna see what the real world like...go for it....

a little humility will do you good.....
The dog got his ass kicked trying to be a bully. He won't bark at a squirrel now since that incident. It's hilarious to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back