Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is why private school teachers get paid a lot more but trust me teachers in America make more than teachers in other countries.
it usually aint much more. there r perks, like ur kid/s can go free to the school, but its still underpaid.

You have to really love what you do. My homie is a Dean of a school in Brownsville, Brooklyn. He had a high paying job here in Charlotte but he said teaching was his calling.
Let me know the next time you are up here. We can do a BK meet up. I still know a couple of good spots so,e even play music you like.

You have to really love what you do. My homie is a Dean of a school in Brownsville, Brooklyn. He had a high paying job here in Charlotte but he said teaching was his calling.
I hate when ppl r advised to go into teaching when they have no passion 4 it, almost as much as I hate hearin bout ppl who wanted to teach but cldn't live on the salary. it shldn't be viewed as a fallback profession. it's 1 of those 1s where u really do need a calling.

must have missed it fam, which 1?
When does someone have to cut off all his other suitors if he is chasing you? You said you would not be involved physically unless it was monogamy but is it a night before thing? Like my wife literally told me before hand the moment we became physical that I should end all other physical relationships.

I hate when ppl r advised to go into teaching when they have no passion 4 it, almost as much as I hate hearin bout ppl who wanted to teach but cldn't live on the salary. it shldn't be viewed as a fallback profession. it's 1 of those 1s where u really do need a calling.
The problem is sometimes the job kills their spirit for that calling and now they have nothing else to do until retirement. I know a teacher and I wouldn't won't her to teach my son and she is my wife's relative.

When does someone have to cut off all his other suitors if he is chasing you? You said you would not be involved physically unless it was monogamy but is it a night before thing? Like my wife literally told me before hand the moment we became physical that I should end all other physical relationships.
my bad, I thought I answered. I wldn't be comfortable going on a date with a guy while he was sleeping with others. I said I wldn't be involved physically unless there was monogamy n seriousness but I don't even wanna have dinner with dude if he's gonna be smashing someone else that night.

my bad, I thought I answered. I wldn't be comfortable going on a date with a guy while he was sleeping with others. I said I wldn't be involved physically unless there was monogamy n seriousness but I don't even wanna have dinner with dude if he's gonna be smashing someone else that night.
Ok not going to discuss here but how does that come up. Like hey Shotta let's go out to dinner and you say no unless you haven't slept with someone recently?

For me personally it was bad company. We had a race war at my hs for a couple years. That resulted in getting pulled up on and someone hopping out the car with a strap. One of my friends got pistol whipped... But Luckily he wasn't really about that life or else we would've gotten lit up easily.

I'd say awareness of surroundings and the dealings other people are involved are the key things to hone in on.

But then again this is america where everyone has a gun so there is an element of randomness that is impossible to account for.

aeom_payoff-1sheet.jpg

I don't know why they're not promoting this film especially since it's in theaters next week....smh

Still got a feeling this shit's gon be trash

Ok not going to discuss here but how does that come up. Like hey Shotta let's go out to dinner and you say no unless you haven't slept with someone recently?
I don't go out with strangers. If he's involved with someone, I decline. If "it's complicated" (ie. he sleeping with others), I explain that I'm not interested in touching that with a 10 foot pole. they can either respect that and keep it moving or, if they're invested enough, drop the others prior to pursuing me. I'm not interested in juggling ppl or being juggled. I'm a 1 at a time person n I ask for either the same or to be left alone.

You remind me of my friend. Similar thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back