Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i carry perfume in lieu of pepper spray but I wld like to step it up. it isn't legal to have a taser in a lot of places.

took martial arts growing up but I don't remember much. I shld do a self defense class.

who was bout to jump her? other girls or men?
stacey lil ass fought any and everybody.. i never got there cuz i had a gun pulled on me.. i was like fuck that and went back home... shorty can handle herself....
there was another time i got a gun pulled on me by police, a bunch of knockers pulled out their guns and arrested me on some bullshit

That is the worst kind of situation when someone claims they are good and they aren't
It really is because you've wrapped your mind around the fact that you and whomever you're going to chill with is good in their environment so your guard is down. You may not walk as cautious as you normally would because you're thinking none of that will pop off. Now you're stuck looking at the barrel of a gun praying money don't squeeze and the nigga you're cool with copping pleas.

Not a good spot ever

aeom_payoff-1sheet.jpg

I don't know why they're not promoting this film especially since it's in theaters next week....smh

Lol you can't even own a gun in NY that's crazy to me.

Everyone I know has at the least 3 guns. Hell my mom carries a gun on her a little .22 and pepper spray at all times. Lol I got a rifle for a xmas gift one year
You can own a gun you just can't travel with it and if it is in your car it has to be unloaded and the bullets kept separate.

Damn Du. I swear you had your guardian angel puttin work in protecting yo azzz. Lol
shiieeeeddddd..where i'm from that's light weight... niggaz that be out there like that went through more than i have in a lifetime in a week....

4-5 times ain't shit homey....

enough for me to want to stay a square... but that ain't sit to niggaz who really be out there like that

shiieeeeddddd..where i'm from that's light weight... niggaz that be out there like that went through more than i have in a lifetime in a week....

4-5 times ain't shit homey....

enough for me to want to stay a square... but that ain't sit to niggaz who really be out there like that
hate what black men go through

Lol then what's the point of owning it if you can't travel with it loaded. If they in acted that rule here in the South it would be all out war
In NY you are allowed to protect your home. If you are carrying it to the gun range you better not have it loaded. Automatic 3 years I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back