Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can carry a gun in a restaurant here lol as long as it doesn't have NO FIREARMS posted in the window.
I think that is both good and bad. Because sometimes someone will get shot for a stupid reason when everybody has a gone but I guess other times it will de escalate a situation if everybody has a gun. My people in the Florida live like the wild Wild West with that gun situation. Everyone I know there has guns. Woman or Man everybody.

My grandpa had a one of those gun racks for his rifle's in his old truck. We just grew up around them. In the country we bust our guns for New Year's Eve and July 4th ..........LMAO I'm country as fuck

My grandpa had a one of those gun racks for his rifle's in his old truck. We just grew up around them. In the country we bust our guns for New Year's Eve and July 4th ..........LMAO I'm country as fuck
Yeah I have been around people like that in places like that and I was always still like what goes up must come down so even if you think you are in an open field please point that way--------->

Why are musicians so rich?

Why aren't teachers paid better?!
Really makes no sense my homegirl daughter just graduated college with a 4.0 she's wanting to be a teacher. She gets offered a job mind you she doesn't have her teaching certificate but still got offered a job............ starting pay $11/hr

WTF can you do with that as an adult

Really makes no sense my homegirl daughter just graduated college with a 4.0 she's wanting to be a teacher. She gets offered a job mind you she doesn't have her teaching certificate but still got offered a job............ starting pay $11/hr

Damn. That's bullshit. I wouldn't have taken that. Teachers aides get paid way more than that. Out here at least.

Yeah if that ain't the biggest slap in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back