Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me personally it was bad company. We had a race war at my hs for a couple years. That resulted in getting pulled up on and someone hopping out the car with a strap. One of my friends got pistol whipped... But Luckily he wasn't really about that life or else we would've gotten lit up easily.

I'd say awareness of surroundings and the dealings other people are involved are the key things to hone in on.

But then again this is america where everyone has a gun so there is an element of randomness that is impossible to account for.
Race wars in LA smh. n u a young dude too. crazy times.

Still got a feeling this shit's gon be trash
They had a screening here last week mixed reviews. True Pac fans said it was aight ladies cried when he got killed. Most people said it's aight the dude playing Pac did a good job. Only crazy thing from what my dude said that Pac and Suge are the same height in the movie lol

My grandpa had a one of those gun racks for his rifle's in his old truck. We just grew up around them. In the country we bust our guns for New Year's Eve and July 4th ..........LMAO I'm country as fuck
We do this in the hood in texas. Sounds like a war zone on July 4th or new years

Word to this ignant ass nigga Sauce Walka. NH at him being in his draws

the friend u mentioned in the other thread?
Yes. She was not having my lifestyle at the time ebpven tho I explained to her that if she was the one she wouldn't have to worry about other because naturally I would be with her. But she wanted an immediate stoppage of all other physical friendships before we even started courting so we just became friends and have been friends ever since.

Yes. She was not having my lifestyle at the time ebpven tho I explained to her that if she was the one she wouldn't have to worry about other because naturally I would be with her. But she wanted an immediate stoppage of all other physical friendships before we even started courting so we just became friends and have been friends ever since.
"physical friendships" is such a polite word for it

I don't have the patience for teaching.

Cuz the instant one of them muthafuccas get outta line, it's either on site off school grounds wit the fade.

Or do something petty and vengeful like unexpectantly embarrass their azzz by coming outta their mama's room in my boxers and wife beater to get a drink of water in front of their friends talmbout...

"Teddy...I hope yo azzz finished that homework I assigned yall. Cuz ya azzz got quiz tomorrow. Oh and your mama said take out the trash."

...then go back in their mama room to finish smashing. Have their friends be like "Damn Teddy! Mr. Recap is smashing your moms??"

I don't have the patience for teaching.

Cuz the instant one of them muthafuccas get outta line, it's either on site off school grounds wit the fade.

Or do something petty and vengeful like unexpectantly embarrass their azzz by coming outta their mama's room in my boxers and wife beater to get a drink of water in front of their friends talmbout...

"Teddy...I hope yo azzz finished that homework I assigned yall. Cuz ya azzz got quiz tomorrow. Oh and your mama said take out the trash."

...then go back in their mama room to finish smashing. Have their friends be like "Damn Teddy! Mr. Recap is smashing your moms??"
Kids these days would stuff ya ass in ya Challenger truck B

My 16yo nephew 6''4, 305-310 has been suspend from all the schools in Madison County cause......he balled a security guard last day of school

His mom thinking of send him back to the Chi but he might catch a body frfr

Kids these days would stuff ya ass in ya Challenger truck B

My 16yo nephew 6''4, 305-310 has been suspend from all the schools in Madison County cause......he balled a security guard last day of school

His mom thinking of send him back to the Chi but he might catch a body frfr

She send his azzz back to the Chi, she might as well kiss him goodbye.

Cuz he's either gonna catch a body, or be the body that got caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back