Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + The Chi (Season 6)

This week episode was ok....I don't understand the vic mensa situation just kick the sorry ass woman out she ain't shit....kevin looking like he may bounce back....dre hurting like a bitch lol emmitt is still a funny dude

Entire episode had me like...

R.d33cef0fd3e995bea6369079b5d90312

Shit was a cringe fest. I'm rooting for Keisha tho

The shit w the mayor jus annoys me. This mayor suppose to be dealing w the day to day dealings of drug dealers n trap houses.

Kev found himself a gamer girl

Why tf were they standing in line for a video game. Dont kids jus download em now days.

lol at the black underground video game league hide out spot.

The sex party coulda been MUCH worse. Lena actually held back, that was tame.

lol at emmitt doin turbo tax in the office

I ain't mad at them tryin to help out the hookers. That's a good look. What about their pimp tho. Since douda fired the dude, are they all freelancing now?

Trig, Imani n the the hookers gone turn to trap house into a legit whore house. Where they work for themselves...

This writing is trashola.So crazy eyes just gave up that baby with no issue...off camera?

Douda like Ghost and franklin now. Power fall /Snow Power/Snower

So I guess Nuck's name wasn't on that lease?That nigga not letting that shit slide.

Where's Trig's man Rashad at?

Way too much Trig and his he/she.

I'm confused on what Nuck was doing exactly?They don't seem to be held hostage,but they're locked in those rooms looking like a slave ship

why did one girl look dead on the bed?It was the room of the chick who talked the most who said she knew how to do dry wall.

Nina and Dre...IDGAF

Emmett and Tiff....IDGAF

Emmett is clairvoyant now ?

Jake needing help with Jemma from Poppa....IDGAF

Jake and Jemma's "relationship" sits upon a throne made of kevin's soul's ashes

Okay so kev's new girl is Jamal's sister.I thought that was his daughter or the wack Only fan's chick's daughter.

Seems like kev might be like video game genius who could be a twitch streamer.

She talking that friend shit,but I'm sure she'll fall in line.That's that immature shit,that grown ass women still do.

Kev like wamp wamp wamp wamp waaaaaaamp

what was that shit they were cooking at the arcade spot?fried cow tail?

Tiff and Kiesha being so close is still weird to me,but I mean I guess Tiff was with Emmett before Kiesha since they had a baby.

LOL at the gang niggas stopping car thieves and helping old ladies.That shit is was wild cheesy.

Jada pulled off that bald look.She looks like she should be protecting Black Panther.

LOL at Jada and Nina's convo.No don't tell her.

That sex party scene was pointless.They ain't do shit and IDK what gender the host's partner is.

Fuck Jake and Jemma.I hope they give each other herpes.

Trig is doing a real bang up job.So I guess Kev's girl might have to go to a foster home now?

it's possible Jamal could get off for that,but he did basically just pop dude.He picked the gun up and shot him after it fell.

LOL at Dre's overacting.

Trig Martin Luther X

Was Douda threatening Trig?

"Guess what Ima call him,Imma call him Ronnie"

Last edited:
This writing is trashola.So crazy eyes just gave up that baby with no issue...off camera?

So I guess Nuck's name wasn't on that lease?That nigga not letting that shit slide.

Way to much trig and his he/she.

I'm confused on what Nuck was doing exactly?They don't seem to be held hostage,but they're locked in those rooms looking like a slave ship

why did one girl look dead on the bed?It was the room of the chick who talked the most who said she knew how to do dry wall.

Nina and Dre...IDGAF

Emmett and Tiff....IDGAF

Jack needing help with Jemma from Poppa....IDGAF

Okay so kev's new girl is Jamal's sister.I thought that was his daughter or the wack Only fan's chick's daughter.

She talking that friend shit,but I'm sure she'll fall in line.That's that immature shit,that grown ass women still do.

Tiff and Kiesha being so close is still weird to me,but I mean I guess Tiff was with Emmett before Kiesha since they had a baby.

LOL at the gang niggas stopping car thieves and helping old ladies.That shit is was wild cheesy.

Jada pulled off that bald look.She looks like she should be protecting Black Panther.

That sex party scene was pointless.They ain't do shit and IDK what gender the host's partner is.

Trig is doing a real bang up job.So I guess Kev's girl might have to go to a foster home now?

it's possible Jamal could get off for that,but he did basically just pop dude.He picked the gun up and shot him after it fell.

LOL at Dre's overacting.

Trig Martin Luther X

"Guess what Ima caller him,Imma call him Ronnie"

LMAOOOOO!

But frfr. I dont kno how lena expects the viewer to root for Jake until he makes it right w kevin.

Come on tho. idgaf, if a dude catches a lil nigga tryin to steal his ride, he ain't gone put his arm around him. That's an asshole whoppin. Helpin a old lady pick up her groceries off the floor ain't no grand gesture. Its bein decent....and how tf is the free food panty on the side of the road suppose to work? Jus open a soup kitchen.

lol lol they were trying to be dramatic w dre's reaction. Jus ended up lookin silly n over to top. Shit looked funny tbh

Pimps irl really be keepin girls locked up in rooms tho?

Last edited:
Anyone el

LMAOOOOO!

But frfr. I dont kno how lena expects the viewer to root for Jake until he makes it right w kevin.

Come on tho. idgaf, if a dude catches a lil nigga tryin to steal his ride, he ain't gone put his arm around him. That's an asshole whoppin. Helpin a old lady pick up her groceries off the floor ain't no grand gesture. Its bein decent....and how tf is the free food panty on the side of the road suppose to work? Jus open a soup kitchen.

lol lol they were trying to be dramatic w dre's reaction. Jus ended up lookin silly n over to top. Shit looked funny tbh

Pimps irl really be keepin girls locked up in rooms tho?

You never noticed those 1 or 2 words you misspelled until you get quoted

I don't think that was Big man's car was it?Thought it is a random person's car.

Dre acted like when Mr Big killed R kelly's girl he was cheating with.

I'm sure some pimps do,but I was unclear on if they were even locked in there?

How do they eat and use the bathroom?

They didn't seem to act like they were there taken prisoner.

Why Nuck just leave them anyway?Douda just said he had to leave the house not the hoes.

The house came with the hoes?

There's some hoes in that house.

Did yall notice that every ep this season is named after a black movie set in Chicago

Soul Food,Cooley high,native Son,The girl from chicago,The Spook that sat by the door,candyman,....Black Messiah,ep 8 is Love Jones,ep 9 is Southside with you,ep 10 A Raisin in the Sun.

Way too much Trig and his he/she.

Nina and Dre...IDGAF

Emmett and Tiff....IDGAF

Jake needing help with Jemma from Poppa....IDGAF

LOL at Dre's overacting.

Trig Martin Luther X

"Guess what Ima call him,Imma call him Ronnie"
* Trig is Martin Luther Tranny Lover.

Back