Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + The Chi (Season 6)

Man Tiff stay out all night getting dicked down and this nigga Emmitt got an all-star breakfast waiting on her the next morning when she gets in lol... Fuck this show bruh
Man I laughed my ass at that part...she out drunk as hell telling him she won't be home until the morning her side nigga talking shit in the background then he do all that romantic shit at the end and she still doesn't want to let that side nigga go lol divorce like a muthafucka lol

Bruh… This shit way out in left field.

Every Man on the show simped out, except for the rapper homie.

Your Wife out getting drunk and plowed by another nigga, and you make a big ass breakfast and offer to run her a hot shower to clean the rapper nigga nut out her pussy?

Kev young with no guidance, so I can understand him being needy, but all that “Treat her right Jake. I just want y’all to be happy shit not real.”

Poppa had a spark when he started, now he just garbage. Nigga throw a party for a broad, only for her to find a new nigga in front of him at said party. Then said broad friendzone him permanently, and he laps it up like a good lil bitch.

The lil nigga Keisha talking to solid. Homie seem straight forward about his shit. But damn, nigga seem to have broads, and he chose all the baggage Keisha got… and they have no prior connection…

Trig giving out decent advice, but he gotta follow his shit.

I’m glad the lil homies made peace, BUT Jake can’t be fully trusted if I’m Kev.

Kev need to smash that one he was dancing with. Will make him forget Jemma

Glad Emmett put his foot down finallY
I understand what they was trying to do with that moment between jake and trig but both situations are totally different....jake intentionally hurt kevin....trig is defending his partner's honor and his home not the same

LMAOOOOO 4 minutes in and they got this nigga Kevin leaving random thirty voicemails on this new girl phn while standing by his windowsill watching it rain (classic sad nigga shit)

Mike-Tyson-ClappingLaughLOL.gif

Back