Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + The Chi (Season 6)

I know this shit long,but shitting on this show has become my pleashaaaaa (Pops voice)

The simp chronicles.

Emmett and keisha sitting in a tree.....

LOL it do be hard not to be thirsty.

Tiff loving that other nigga too much.Emmett is fucked.Other nigga talking shit.

The acting from Poppa and Jake when Poppa was sweeping was terrible.

That was me hating in Myesha's comments.

How is Jake a "better man"?Like he went off and formed a fortune 500 company.

Tiff come in with fresh dick on her breath.Emmett talkin bout take a shower to get the alcohol out of her,what about that skeet to the face?

Poppa simping all over the world but,Myesha doesn't deserve the young king Poppa.

what is Trig gonna say to Rashaad?I'm sorry I love Bussy?Come stay with me and my man/woman.

No wonder Emmett got issues.He getting advise from a 15/16 yr old.

Emmet made his bed,but he should have never agreed to that open shit.Especially if he knew he wasn't feeling it.

Why is Kev worried about if he can beat Jake?He already punched him in the mouth and it's not like Jake had some Mayweather skills.

Who made Trig the love Dr?And how is he just now saying something about Jake taking kev's girl?He been giving him tips?

keisha's dude is way too interested in that kid,but he might not be a threat.I don't think keisha can take another issue.

kevin want that old thing back.Jemma is a mental terrorist.

Lena like "How about we just copy Love Jones and call the ep Love Jones?"

kev,Jake,and Poppa...The 3 Simpateers

How did Poppa put that event together?How much did it cost?LOL they in the church...hunchin and shit

That comedian nigga was trippin.Thought he was gonna say "I saw your wife here with another nigga last week".

Poppa throw the most fire parties since the red light/green light party on The Game.

All these bitches disrespectful.At the party ,I shouldn't have thrown for you.all up on a nigga.

What kind of dancing were Myesha and dude doing?What beat were they on?

Myesha killed me when she said she knew Jemma wasn't shit.She actually is a good actress.

Jemma ain't shit though.Now she thirsty.Bitch kill ya self and kill Jake too in a murder suicide.

So after this whole season kev like "it's cool you snaked me and took my 1st love and the person I lost my virginity to,we cool" What the fuuuuug

So keisha and dude just gone stand in the rain?I'm not stand in the rain romantic.

I hope Tif chooses Emmett,but she seems like she falling for old dude.They weren't ready for marriage really.That shit over.

Rashad gone probably show up beefing and somebody gone get hurt.

Where is that crazy eyed lady who wanted that baby?

I think keisha new work friend is a killer on the low

He gives me candy man ( that new Jordan Peele movie) vibes.
He's in that movie and the ep he was really prominent on was called Candyman.but no way in hell dude is a killer.

he's probably just a regular dude,but out of left field it would be crazy if he was the son of another one of Keisha's rapist/kidnapper's victims.

I know this shit long,but shitting on this show has become my pleashaaaaa (Pops voice)

The simp chronicles.

Tiff loving that other nigga too much.Emmett is fucked.Other nigga talking shit.

Tiff come in with fresh dick on her breath.Emmett talkin bout take a shower to get the alcohol out of her,what about that skeet to the face?

Poppa simping all over the world but,Myesha doesn't deserve the young king Poppa.

what is Trig gonna say to Rashaad?I'm sorry I love Bussy?Come stay with me and my man/woman.

Emmet made his bed,but he should have never agreed to that open shit.Especially if he knew he wasn't feeling it.

Why is Kev worried about if he can beat Jake?He already punched him in the mouth and it's not like Jake had some Mayweather skills.

Who made Trig the love Dr?And how is he just now saying something about Jake taking kev's girl?He been giving him tips?

keisha's dude is way too interested in that kid,but he might not be a threat.I don't think keisha can take another issue.

How did Poppa put that event together?How much did it cost?LOL they in the church...hunchin and shit

That comedian nigga was trippin.Thought he was gonna say "I saw your wife here with another nigga last week".

Poppa throw the most fire parties since the red light/green light party on The Game.

All these bitches disrespectful.At the party ,I shouldn't have thrown for you.all up on a nigga.

Myesha killed me when she said she knew Jemma wasn't shit.She actually is a good actress.

Jemma ain't shit though.Now she thirsty.Bitch kill ya self and kill Jake too in a murder suicide.

So after this whole season kev like "it's cool you snaked me and took my 1st love and the person I lost my virginity to,we cool" What the fuuuuug

So keisha and dude just gone stand in the rain?I'm not stand in the rain romantic.

I hope Tif chooses Emmett,but she seems like she falling for old dude.They weren't ready for marriage really.That shit over.

That’s probably the season finale. She gonna kidnap the baby. 🙄

The simp chronicles.

Yeah. Emmitt a grown ass man asking high school age children for relationship advice was jus wierd

Last edited:
Damn you Lena Waithe!!! You have out done yourself this season. You were able to make straight male character either
1. submissive, weak mined simps that begs for pussy more than Keith Sweat
2. Drug dealer, low life, criminals.
3. Deadbeat father.
Congrats Lena for pushing the agenda. Stupid he-man bitch.

Back