Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + The Chi (Season 6)

The show is goofy. The implications are just iffy to see. Alex watching Jake and Jemma play fake friend and black woman who cares about black people but willing to split two black people and their friendship up is something I'd expect from toxic Lena Waste to make.

The show wild.

Cold blooded u play ur part then u move on
You could ghost them

If they're really dying ,what they gone do about it besides haunt you?

200.gif

What I want to know is what happened to her latin dude she had last season????.
I forgot.Wasn't he stressing her about Emmitt living there or her helping him with the kids?

I need a refresher on what happened,but I think they broke up.

She was single last season before she got with this dude after Tiff recommended him.

I forgot.Wasn't he stressing her about Emmitt living there or her helping him with the kids?

I need a refresher on what happened,but I think they broke up.

She was single last season before she got with this dude after Tiff recommended him.
Latin dude overstepped in questioning her about her living situation with her son and family

@Chi-town B That dude's name was Tomas.

He was only on 3 eps.

Yeah I think it was him saying something about Emmett and Tiff living there that made her fall back from him.

Also,before that ,she went to his family's cookout and she found out he had a dead wife he was stuck on that he never mentioned to her.

And his family was on some other shit and she had like a panic attack in the bathroom.

Y'all keep giving Lena all the blame on the shit yall don't like but common is an executive producer on the show he can take some of blame too gotdamn it

@Chi-town B That dude's name was Tomas.

He was only on 3 eps.

Yeah I think it was him saying something about Emmett and Tiff living there that made her fall back from him.

Also,before that ,she went to his family's cookout and she found out he had a dead wife he was stuck on that he never mentioned to her.

And his family was on some other shit and she had like a panic attack in the bathroom.

Damn homie you the memory of an elephant.

I completely forgot shout the Latin dude. But now that u mention it. I remember the cook out, the dead wife n the fam bein wierd

Back