Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + The Chi (Season 6)

Fuck Jake and Jemma

That's cool to feel that way but you typed out some wild shit for a bunch a lil teenagers.
tenor.gif

That's cool to feel that way but you typed out some wild shit for a bunch a lil teenagers.
tenor.gif
Them niggas are 16 bout be 17 so they're not that Lil,but also these are fictional characters in a TV show

but this ep pissed me the fuck off for real.

Not only because of the plot turns but because the ep was bad to me.

Been waiting to talk about this shit since I watched it early.

I know dudes who got girls pregnant when they were both 13 and 14

I just want the character of Jemma to suffer.

I hope she riding in a car that catches a flat by Chrystal lake.

Why would they let her even still be in the baby's life? That isn't how adoption even works.

How could a rap career jump off from a few bars on a podcast no one listens to?

WTF random ass Season 1 character come in for 1 scene, and don't even kill him?!?

Yea. They jus dragging out this will she/wont she keisha n the baby storyline

Makes no sense. They jus wanna give flowers/celebrate a young fat girl. But it doesnt feel earned. Maybe if we saw her at a few talent shows, rap battles but naw.

Plus what was the point of shooting douda. Like it felt empty....plus when a mayor is unavailable, doesn't the deputy major deal the matters. Unless kandy is deputy mayor, wife and business adviser.

And btw since dre is a hi school guidance counselor, the writers jus figure she can be a marriage counselor of the defund the police/community 911 crew. smh

Yea. They jus dragging out this will she/wont she keisha n the baby storyline

Makes no sense. They jus wanna give flowers/celebrate a young fat girl. But it doesnt feel earned. Maybe if we saw her at a few talent shows, rap battles but naw.

Plus what was the point of shooting douda. Like it felt empty....plus when a mayor is unavailable, doesn't the deputy major deal the matters. Unless kandy is deputy mayor, wife and business adviser.

And btw since dre is a hi school guidance counselor, the writers jus figure she can be a marriage counselor of the defund the police/community 911 crew. smh
LOL at calling Myesha "young fat girl"

I guess if a mayor is unavailable his wife takes over?

It's like Game of Thrones.

She doesn't even have to be elected or know what she's doing.Just slide her on in there.

I don't even know why Dre getting so much screen time,.

They should have Forgot about Dre.

I think that's only with Hondas or Toyotas

Nah, with cars you have 1 to 3 days.

1 for used........3 for new if I'm not mistaken.

Maybe I'm just going by what I've seen on tv, but most shows with adoption storylines always say the mother has 30 days to change her mind.

LOL at calling Myesha "young fat girl"

I guess if a mayor is unavailable his wife takes over?

It's like Game of Thrones.

She doesn't even have to be elected or know what she's doing.Just slide her on in there.

I don't even know why Dre getting so much screen time,.

They should have Forgot about Dre.

Bolded...

I assume lena basically sees herself in dre. Typical 2020 black "cool" dyke.

imo they have basically turned her into the Jimmy McNulty of this show. She ties everything together. She has some sorta relationship w every character

Last edited:
And I'm sorry they expect us to believe this young cat suppose to stay with this old lady while she is dyin of cancer?

I ain't buying that.

Nigga might be trying to get some of that insurance money. You gotta peep the finesse game. He playing the long game got a old woman with benefits on her death bed. He might get himself more than just some good cougar pussy out of it when she pass away.

Back