Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + The Chi (Season 6)

So if the mayor is incapacitated, his wife is next in line lo handle his duties….how Sway?

Poppa had potential as a character. Now homie a jealous simp.

We all knew him and Myeisha wasn’t gonna last after she put that chain on his neck. He ain’t even smash her, just ate with her….

Jemma LOVIN CREW. SHE LOVIN THE CREW

So Brandon Momma the shooter…aight

Tracy aint shit. Bitch ain’t care how Douda was doing, just that he cut her funding

Kev need a male influence bad. Nigga tryna navigate this shit in the dark.

Emmett thankingTif and telling her he love her….yea aight

Nina done fucced around on Dre, and now she looking stupid. Dre a solid nigga.

Kiesha want the baby bac……mannnnn.

Trig came to terms with shit I guess

Maaaaan, I can’t even go in on this episode like I want to, shit was bad
What do you mean Trig came to terms. You mean with him dating a grown ass men wearing a dress?

Myeshia is built like Warren Sapp, got damn put this chick on a plant based diet. The magazine wants to do a feature on a fat bitch yeah right.

Kevin getting his first dose of the red pill. They are creating a monster (I love it) he is about to be a stone cold player.

Poppa the Notorious S.I.M.P. back at it again

That reveal was dumb to me.I guess,but no.FOH Lena

I like how some scenes have this play like feel or an art film feel like in the Kev and jake fight with the music and dramatic camera panning

Show been ass,but the production been A 1

yeah Myesha needs to lay off the hot cheetos

How she go viral off papa's pod,but his pod not popping?How she get a magazine interview with a full Hollywood photo shoot?

When did Dre become the voice of reason to everybody and kevin's dad?

No wonder kev stressed.Not only is his life a cluster fuck,he gotta go home and deal with this shit.

La la and Tiff's weed business.Do I care about it?IDK

Rose got theme music and shit now.She probably helped set that up.Her or Tracy.

IDK wusup with keisha's coworker.he either cool or some weirdo.

How Poppa say he would fight a nigga for that then say they should talk it out?

Poppa lame for this.Damn right kev,fuck that slut.

Jada looking like The walking dead.

Myesha's whole character done switched from supportive to on that bullshit.

LOL at all this making connections like Dre being the counselor for Tracy.

Jemma and Jake the Snake.BUSTED!!!!

Who paying that bitch for onlyfans?Vic and her arguing was funny. "Providing what?"

So I guess Vic Mensa's step daughter is kev's new girl.

LOL at Trig with his after school special speeches.What he know about handling a woman with care?FOH Trig

This Jada/Dre/Nina confusion is lame and dumb.

I wonder how Jemma's dad feels about his daughter being a little thot?

He like this house has "character" aka "ya broke nigga"

I guess dude with keisha cool,but he too cool....

I guess Rose denied Tracy's shit.But yes I do just want to fuck you Tracy.

So I guess Iman is related to Brandon maybe because he's Hannibal's cousin.

Nina a freak.Nina for the streets.Did my nigga Dre dirty because of a sitcom misunderstanding trope.

That Anita though.

Booooo,No Da Brat nudity.Don't forget that under all them baggy clothes Da Brat is actually a bad bitch.

LOL at the Dre,jada,cancer reveal

Da brat didn't get introduced to be a one and done.That bullshit gonna be a problem.

Shoulda never let her hold that baby.

Poppa's girl flipped the script.it do be cold like that "Well I do" Bitch.

Had a feeling kev was getting kicked out.

LOL that lady gone flee the country to keep that baby.

This ep was trash and too much.They really jumped the shark IMO.

Last edited:
@Loch121 What to you think of Keisha's new dude? He seems like a stand up guy, but I hope that she doesn't bring stress onto his life.

- I hope that Kevin moves on with Vic Mensa's daughter because my boy needs a win.

@Loch121 What to you think of Keisha's new dude? He seems like a stand up guy, but I hope that she doesn't bring stress onto his life.

- I hope that Kevin moves on with Vic Mensa's daughter because my boy needs a win.

IDK about him,but I think they're gonna put Emmitt and keisha together by the end.

it strikes me as kinda odd that that her coworker would take a liking to the pregnant girl from a high profile kidnapping /rape.

Most dudes ain't really checking for no pregnant girl unless they're super desperate or got a fetish.

kev needs something.

I hope Jemma's dumb ass pregnant with kev's baby or even better her and Jake smash and she don't know who the daddy is and she don't like Jake in bed more than kev and I hope she catches a brain freeze while drinking a milkshake.

I'm not gone lie,she not as pretty as Jemma,but he needs that rebound love.

Whoever Jemma's mother is,is just my type.

That reveal was dumb to me.I guess,but no.FOH Lena

I like how some scenes have this play like feel or an art film feel like in the Kev and jake fight with the music and dramatic camera panning

Show been ass,but the production been A 1

yeah Myesha needs to lay off the hot cheetos

How she go viral off papa's pod,but his pod not popping?How she get a magazine interview with a full Hollywood photo shoot?

When did Dre become the voice of reason to everybody and kevin's dad?

No wonder kev stressed.Not only is his life a cluster fuck,he gotta go home and deal with this shit.

La la and Tiff's weed business.Do I care about it?IDK

Rose got theme music and shit now.She probably helped set that up.Her or Tracy.

IDK wusup with keisha's coworker.he either cool or some weirdo.

How Poppa say he would fight a nigga for that then say they should talk it out?

Poppa lame for this.Damn right kev,fuck that slut.

Jada looking like The walking dead.

Myesha's whole character done switched from supportive to on that bullshit.

LOL at all this making connections like Dre being the counselor for Tracy.

Jemma and Jake the Snake.BUSTED!!!!

Who paying that bitch for onlyfans?Vic and her arguing was funny. "Providing what?"

So I guess Vic Mensa's step daughter is kev's new girl.

LOL at Trig with his after school special speeches.What he know about handling a woman with care?FOH Trig

This Jada/Dre/Nina confusion is lame and dumb.

I wonder how Jemma's dad feels about his daughter being a little thot?

He like this house has "character" aka "ya broke nigga"

I guess dude with keisha cool,but he too cool....

I guess Rose denied Tracy's shit.But yes I do just want to fuck you Tracy.

So I guess Iman is related to Brandon maybe because he's Hannibal's cousin.

Nina a freak.Nina for the streets.Did my nigga Dre dirty because of a sitcom misunderstanding trope.

That Anita though.

Booooo,No Da Brat nudity.Don't forget that under all them baggy clothes Da Brat is actually a bad bitch.

LOL at the Dre,jada,cancer reveal

Da brat didn't get introduced to be a one and done.That bullshit gonna be a problem.

Shoulda never let her hold that baby.

Poppa's girl flipped the script.it do be cold like that "Well I do" Bitch.

Had a feeling kev was getting kicked out.

LOL that lady gone flee the country to keep that baby.

This ep was trash and too much.They really jumped the shark IMO.

Bolded...

Yea, the slow pan around to everyone reaction to kev hitting the teacher was cool af.

Keisha co worker a wierdo imo. I mean this broad was held captive as a sex slave and JUST had her rapist baby. Plus she clearly goin thru mental issues, yet u wanna smash. Feels odd. Too much baggage 4 me

Bolded...

Yea, the slow pan around to everyone reaction to kev hitting the teacher was cool af.

Keisha co worker a wierdo imo. I mean this broad was held captive as a sex slave and JUST had her rapist baby. Plus she clearly goin thru mental issues, yet u wanna smash. Feels odd. Too much baggage 4 me
LOL I pretty much just said that in my reply to somebody else about dude being weird for that.

IDK about him,but I think they're gonna put Emmitt and keisha together by the end.

it strikes me as kinda odd that that her coworker would take a liking to the pregnant girl from a high profile kidnapping /rape.

Most dudes ain't really checking for no pregnant girl unless they're super desperate or got a fetish.

kev needs something.

I hope Jemma's dumb ass pregnant with kev's baby or even better her and Jake smash and she don't know who the daddy is and she don't like Jake in bed more than kev and I hope she catches a brain freeze while drinking a milkshake.

Jemma will get knocked up by Jake for sure.

Most dudes ain't really checking for no pregnant girl unless they're are super desperate or got a fetish.

kev needs something.

Bolded...

*ding, ding, ding*

That's how you KNOW there are NO str8 men in the writers room.

Aint no dude tryna smash no random pregnant broad. (Unless he got a fetish)

Bolded...

*ding, ding, ding*

That's how you KNOW there are NO str8 men in the writers room.

Aint no dude tryna smash no random pregnant broad. (Unless he got a fetish)
What if crazy eyes hired him to watch keisha

I would say it's far fetched,but what's far fetched at this point?

Back