Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + The Chi (Season 6)

Y'all keep giving Lena all the blame on the shit yall don't like but common is an executive producer on the show he can take some of blame too gotdamn it

Nigga pls. Common jus allowed them to slap his name on there as executive producer to give it alil cred.

Lena is the one handling the day to day, approving all the scripts etc. This her baby.

Plus as the show has progressed it's gotten more and more gay. That's lena basically assuming full control

Damn homie you the memory of an elephant.

I completely forgot shout the Latin dude. But now that u mention it. I remember the cook out, the dead wife n the fam bein wierd
Not really I remembered why they fell out but I googled the rest like his name and how long he was on there

Nigga pls. Common jus allowed them to slap his name on there as executive producer to give it alil cred.

Lena is the one handling the day to day, approving all the scripts etc. This her baby.

Plus as the show has progressed it's gotten more and more gay. That's lena basically assuming full control
Naw he got some influence on the shit too

Used to be a good show now its bullshit

Every straight black man on this show is weak as hell. Actually Kev the most solid one and he getting shitted on left and right. And fuck dre, she aint even try to fight for Kev to stay at the school. Bitch just like "oh well lil nigga". She give no fucks about either of thems kids. She aint shit

Jake is a hoe for that.

The diabetes twins cant act for shit, I hate their scenes. Her gettin brand new the best thing for poppa and hopefully he go find some dignity.

The show is just silly as hell now. Too much "naw this man is really a lady" being forced on to every character in every scene. No sir, thats a dude. Emmitt is just pathetic.

Show had so much potential. Now its just an agenda push

Every straight black man on this show is weak as hell. Actually Kev the most solid one and he getting shitted on left and right. And fuck dre, she aint even try to fight for Kev to stay at the school. Bitch just like "oh well lil nigga". She give no fucks about either of thems kids. She aint shit

Jake is a hoe for that.

The diabetes twins cant act for shit, I hate their scenes. Her gettin brand new the best thing for poppa and hopefully he go find some dignity.

The show is just silly as hell now. Too much "naw this man is really a lady" being forced on to every character in every scene. No sir, thats a dude. Emmitt is just pathetic.

Bolded...

Yea that struck me as SUPER wierd. She was like "oh well lil nigger. You accidentally hit a teacher in the mouth, so it's back to the geto for you."

Like wtf

Jake is a hoe for that.

Other bolded...

Thank you. They are tryin to force Imani onto every character.

Like wtf. You mean to tell me the mayor of one of the largest cities in America gets shot. And a drug dealer and his full tranny boyfriend (who is dressed like a street hooker btw) come and collect him from the hospital in broad day light. Like come on. This shit doesn't even make sense.

Last edited:
This ep too positive

I know it's gonna end with some fucked up shit

I thought kev's new girl was Vic Mensa's girls kid not his?

Last edited:
Back