Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nah watched It on The Firestick
Found it....this shit is turning into a comedy....why can’t Lala open her eyes...hopefully the LaLa Emmett sex scene will deliver better than her shit on Power....that nigga Jake was Hilarious this episode nigga this ain’t 1983 lol.... the shit at the gay club was paid on way too thick and. Was one of those message scenes totally unnecessary but whatever best thing bout this show is still that it is shot locally and also FF629D9A-7E87-4D1A-992F-1EE2FA645298.png

This episode was unintentionally hilarious.

First, Kevin going into his sister's purse thinking he's stealing some candy..........and not realizing that "candy" was her birth control pills.

Then her mother getting out the car and yelling at her.

Also, lol@ having a baby shower for a woman who already has 4 kids.

And had the nerve to act shocked when she realized she was having twins.

So, to her..........6 is too many.........but not 4???

Nick Young confused meme.png

She would've been cool with having 5 kids...........but 6 is just too much for her???

KRS-ONE gif.gif

Another thing, why was Kevin's mom so mad at him when the police officer was asking them questions about Kiesha?

If anything, she should be mad at herself for not keeping a tighter leash on her fast ass daughter.

And @Duwop was right about how these studs love stepping in and taking on the father role for their women's kids.

Biden laughing.gif

Used to think the lesbian angle was too far-fetched, but it seems to be more consistent with reality than I realized.

This episode was unintentionally hilarious.

First, Kevin going into his sister's purse thinking he's stealing some candy..........and not realizing that "candy" was her birth control pills.

Then her mother getting out the car and yelling at her.

Also, lol@ having a baby shower for a woman who already has 4 kids.

And had the nerve to act shocked when she realized she was having twins.

So, to her..........6 is too many.........but not 4???

View attachment 307255

She would've been cool with having 5 kids...........but 6 is just too much for her???

View attachment 307254

Another thing, why was Kevin's mom so mad at him when the police officer was asking them questions about Kiesha?

If anything, she should be mad at herself for not keeping a tighter leash on her fast ass daughter.

And @Duwop was right about how these studs love stepping in and taking on the father role for their women's kids.

View attachment 307257

Used to think the lesbian angle was too far-fetched, but it seems to be more consistent with reality than I realized.

Only thing missing is for us to find out Kevin and Keisha stepmamadaddy works at the airport

Funniest episode yet

I'm really thinking that this will be the season where they try to let Ronnie shine on some vigilante shit but i could be wrong

also how come stepmama-daddy seem so damn soft? I was expecting her to have Young MA type energy

especially when she went to confront them about the phone..

That mf pulled out some mace n the whole scene fell flat after that.

She should of pulled out the strap. N nah i aint talkin bout the one in her pants

Funniest episode yet

I'm really thinking that this will be the season where they try to let Ronnie shine on some vigilante shit but i could be wrong

also how come stepmama-daddy seem so damn soft? I was expecting her to have Young MA type energy

especially when she went to confront them about the phone..

That mf pulled out some mace n the whole scene fell flat after that.

She should of pulled out the strap. N nah i aint talkin bout the one in her pants

would make sense... they gotta do something wit Ronnie bum ass character

Back