Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ronnie is just there, he has no story of his own. He's just around the other characters story

From the previews for the season, it looks like they're going to tie him to the storyline of Keisha going missing.

One of the clips had him saying it was his destiny to find her or something.

Probably got the idea in his head when they made eye contact at the bus stop right before she disappeared.

Yep.

She just couldn't hold in the Alphabet in her any longer.

Thought she'd be able to separate her sexuality from the show...........but she's gone full bulldyke/stud with her show now.

Even showed the strap-on at the honeymoon.

She's going all in on promoting the LGBTQ agenda on the show.

'Might have to stop watching just off GP.
I was shaking my motherfucking head when I seen that shit. Because I was already disappointed at them showing off the wedding as if that shit was normal, but just like somebody said they are going full Empire now and this is only the first episode. Who knows what else Lena has in store for us because if this is the direction is going, I can see them ruining a good show.

LMAO.

if you've been watching the show (which of course you have) why acted surprised that they would show a gay sex scene? From the 1st season we all knew the mom was gay and had a girlfriend and this is Cinemax so of course they going to show them having sex.. lol. It isn't that serious...

Now do I think this season might not be that good for other reason....... maybe. but showing married women having sex or LaLa Anthony getting work, I feel is the least of this show's issues. Lol

LMAO.

if you've been watching the show (which of course you have) why acted surprised that they would show a gay sex scene? From the 1st season we all knew the mom was gay and had a girlfriend and this is Cinemax so of course they going to show them having sex.. lol. It isn't that serious...

Now do I think this season might not be that good for other reason....... maybe. but showing married women having sex or LaLa Anthony getting work, I feel is the least of this show's issues. Lol
Ok so you saying is ok for this show to be a Empire show and ruin what quality that the show has. That's was my whole point, because yes I seen the show from the start and them being both gay, but even then it didn't override the quality of the show.

Ok so you saying is ok for this show to be a Empire show and ruin what quality that the show has. That's was my whole point, because yes I seen the show from the start and them being both gay, but even then it didn't override the quality of the show.

Never watched Empire so I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

But what I will say is having gay characters portrayed in any medium doesn't or shouldn't have to degrade the quality of the product. If you liked the first few seasons of The Chi (which I'm assuming yes because you're still watching it) and you knew they were gay and didn't have a problem with it, what makes you have a problem with it now?

Like I stated before I think this season isn't going to be as good as the last few but it doesn't have anything to do with the two gay ladies and everything to do with 2 of the best characters getting murdered off the show. Hopefully Mrs. Waithe has written a great story to circumvent that though

Never watched Empire so I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

But what I will say is having gay characters portrayed in any medium doesn't or shouldn't have to degrade the quality of the product. If you liked the first few seasons of The Chi (which I'm assuming yes because you're still watching it) and you knew they were gay and didn't have a problem with it, what makes you have a problem with it now?

Like I stated before I think this season isn't going to be as good as the last few but it doesn't have anything to do with the two gay ladies and everything to do with 2 of the best characters getting murdered off the show. Hopefully Mrs. Waithe has written a great story to circumvent that though
Well if you haven't seen Empire then you cant possibly understand where I'm coming from which close this argument all together. Because at the beginning Empire was a good show until it was overshadowed by the amount of gayness it was showing. So that's what I fear what may happen to this show, among the other things you said that can contribute to the s down fall of the show. Because as someone has already said Reg quit the show because he didn't wanted to be in a relationship with a trans on the show. So you can't act like what I'm saying dont hold no weight to it.

LMAO.

Niggas really be projecting some deep rooted issues and it's tiresome. Lol.

Show runner is a whole lesbian. None of the shit is surprising.

Well if you haven't seen Empire then you cant possibly understand where I'm coming from which close this argument all together. Because at the beginning Empire was a good show until it was overshadowed by the amount of gayness it was showing. So that's what I fear what may happen to this show, among the other things you said that can contribute to the s down fall of the show. Because as someone has already said Reg quit the show because he didn't wanted to be in a relationship with a trans on the show. So you can't act like what I'm saying dont hold no weight to it.

Also a show run by whole gay nigga. Lmaooooo.

I didn't fuck with empire either I just changed the channel.

Niggas really be projecting some deep rooted issues and it's tiresome. Lol.

Show runner is a whole lesbian. None of the shit is surprising.
Cats like you guys cant possible have any critical thinking skills and anzlaye the situation for what it is, so you resort to mocking the people you does. Instead of challenging yourself to be better.

Our conversation isn't an argument in my eyes, it's just two people having a civil discussion about a television show.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm taking from your comments I quoted that you're worried about the amount of attention gay and transgender people will receive in the show going forward? Why is that an issue with you if it doesn't skew or offset the story narrative that's been laid out from the first few seasons? Are you worried that the show is going to take the focus off Emmitt and his mom, the kids, and ole boy who shot Coogie just to focus mainly on the one little boys mother and her wife?

I'm honestly not trying to be funny and trying to understand your logic. I mean if Lena Waithe does suddenly focus the entire show on the kids mother and wife then I can understand your gripe but I seriously doubt she would do that. Of course we are going to see more of them due to her daughter getting kidnapped but I don't think the focus is going to totally be about the mother and her wife.

Cats like you guys cant possible have any critical thinking skills and anzlaye the situation for what it is, so you resort to mocking the people you does. Instead of challenging yourself to be better.

I honestly am not trying to mock you. If I came off that way I apologize

What I am trying to do is give you the benefit of the doubt and not label you homophobic but you aren't really helping me much................

I honestly am not trying to mock you. If I came off that way I apologize

What I am trying to do is give you the benefit of the doubt and not label you homophobic but you aren't really helping me much................
Thanks my dude. Because all to often people like to slick talk instead of having a intelligent conversation or try to debunk what you are saying. I'm all for having a conversation about the topic, but when it comes off as dismissive and disrespectful then that's when we have a problem. We are cool my g there no ill will here, because I was referring to what King Freeman had said.

Why are so many of y'all caping so hard for that bullshit though?

Are y'all on the payroll or something?

Kobe wtf gif.gif

Trying to make it seem like it's something wrong with us for pointing this shit out.

All me and @Lifefill did was make a general statement about interjecting an aspect that really doesn't add anything to the storyline at all.

Hard to believe y'all are cool with this shit.

D'Angelo from the wire smh gif.gif

View attachment 303015

Trying to make it seem like it's something wrong with us for pointing this shit out.

All me and @Lifefill did was make a general statement about interjecting an aspect that really doesn't add anything to the storyline at all.

View attachment 303017

It isn't interjecting anything. The character was gay from the 1st episode. LMAO

View attachment 303015

View attachment 303017

Man shut cho ass up

You wanted a whole backstory of some gay rapist nigga in Godfather of Harlem

But 2 females is a problem for you? And it ain't the first time...... "riight"

Back