Welcome To aBlackWeb

The lesbo sex scene was forced, dudes kissing a tranny is sick. We know what this show is about now.

I don't know about this show, the loss of Reg and Brandon is felt.

And Luke James kissing a tranny, SMH. I see why Reg walked away from this show

Yep that scene got real gay extra quick. I closed my eyes after I saw the strap. I didn’t need to see that s***

Johnny Gill a thug who kissing trannies in the mouth now?? Wow...

I hope you wasn't saying smash while watching

Hell naw.

I didn't pay much to the character until he/she was about jump in that argument b/t ole boy and his crackhead mama. Cuz I busted out loud "Aye...take yo azzz to the room. This b/t him and his mama."

Hold up...back up..how in the world yall found out that's a tranny? Did he mentioned that? I don't even recall anything being said when they were across the street scoping out the funeral.

And smh @ "sellin" your son for 5g. Good gracious grief

Hold up...back up..how in the world yall found out that's a tranny? Did he mentioned that? I don't even recall anything being said when they were across the street scoping out the funeral.

It’s the reason that character exists. Reg essentially quit due to not wanting to be in a relationship with a trans in season 3. So Lena killed Reg off & wrote a new brother into the show to take on the storyline meant for Reg.

It’s the reason that character exists. Reg essentially quit due to not wanting to be in a relationship with a trans in season 3. So Lena killed Reg off & wrote a new brother into the show to take on the storyline meant for Reg.
But why the transvestite

Ok gotcha.

I was just thinking about this show the other day. I'm glad to see it's back, but they have already muddy it up being putting a tranny in it smdh

Yep.

She just couldn't hold in the Alphabet in her any longer.

Thought she'd be able to separate her sexuality from the show...........but she's gone full bulldyke/stud with her show now.

Even showed the strap-on at the honeymoon.

She's going all in on promoting the LGBTQ agenda on the show.

'Might have to stop watching just off GP.

I didn't even peep that that was a tranny the first time

Then in a review comment somebody mentioned it and then I remembered the whole Reggie situation

They getting real sus like Empire

Anyway I think Keisha got took on some sex trafficking shit

some ppl think Emmit's girl might played a part

There are a lot of clues in the season trailer that point to Keisha still being alive

Emmit's mama thick as fuck.

I wonder how Brandon died,I assume Doudas had him killed

His mother's speech was raw

Ronnie dumb for going to that funeral

The kids are growing up

Victor's name is dicktor

I wonder the tranny be exposed as a man is a plot point?I'm sure Victor knows

In the pilot when Ronnie went to see Reg about who killed his son another tranny was getting in the passenger seat of a car and the cam lingered on it.

Ep was good though

off topic this New Perry mason show looking crazy.Got Boardwalk vibes

Back