Why are so many of y'all caping so hard for that bullshit though?

Are y'all on the payroll or something?

View attachment 303015

Trying to make it seem like it's something wrong with us for pointing this shit out.

All me and @Lifefill did was make a general statement about interjecting an aspect that really doesn't add anything to the storyline at all.

Hard to believe y'all are cool with this shit.

View attachment 303017
607Si4W.gif

Season premiere was cool....my ole lady was like "I wonder how they're going to write off Jason" and I knew it was gonna be some simple shit and they just move one....opening scene...the nigga is dead lmaoooooo....I like the kids growing up which is cool.....poppa on his plays shit 1000% and will prolly smash ole girl before Kev fucks anything lmao....the honeymoon from the gay marriage was a lil over the top but whateva....this season will prolly be centered around Keisha missing....oh and now that I see this whole tranny angle y'all threw out there I don't know if I'm in a hurry to watch this season as much....where tf is Snowfall cuz I need some balance lol

Last edited:
Season premiere was cool....my ole lady was like "I wonder how they're going to write off Jason" and I knew it was gonna be some simple shit and they just move one....opening scene...the nigga is dead lmaoooooo....I like the kids growing up which is cool.....poppa on his plays shit 1000% and will prolly smash ole girl before Kev fucks anything lmao....the honeymoon from the gay marriage was a lil over the top but whateva....this season will prolly be centered around Keisha missing....oh and now that I see this whole tranny angle y'all threw out there I don't know if I'm in a hurry to watch this season as much....where tf is Snowfall cuz I need some balance lol
Gonna have to wait until maybe September for snowfall playa

Man that dyke whipped a whole strap on out while in her pants! Let that register.....so she walking around with a whole dildo in her pants trying to show fuck prints?

I can't.... And how is that sex suppose to work? Like dies the dildo have something that connects to her cat to let her feel the wetness of her wife? Hite are you getting satisfaction from kissing? You clothes burning on ya honeymoon. Disgusting .

And that was a trannie? Gawd damn. And an actual bruh is kissing that? I hope dude gay in real life.

Ok rant over. It was good but the whole trsnsformer thang might make me with the show

I just finished season 3 episode 1. Way too much gay shit!!! This shit is getting out of hand, nobody wants to see that. The gay agenda is REAL!! They are trying to get rid of the masculine black male.

Reactions: onetoughmiracle
Man that dyke whipped a whole strap on out while in her pants! Let that register.....so she walking around with a whole dildo in her pants trying to show fuck prints?

I can't.... And how is that sex suppose to work? Like dies the dildo have something that connects to her cat to let her feel the wetness of her wife? Hite are you getting satisfaction from kissing? You clothes burning on ya honeymoon. Disgusting .

And that was a trannie? Gawd damn. And an actual bruh is kissing that? I hope dude gay in real life.

Ok rant over. It was good but the whole trsnsformer thang might make me with the show
Is she a tranny on the show? Or is real life tranny? What the hell is going on:scust:

lol at folks being more concerned about dildos and who is and who aint trans than the overall story goin on. Yall wildin

lol@ people brushing this bullshit off like it's not that serious.

THAT STUD/BULLDYKE..........THE STRAP-ON...........AND THE TRANS ARE ALL PART OF THE STORYLINE..........BECAUSE THEY PUT THAT BULLSHIT ON THE SHOW!!!!!!

I'm furious right now................FURIOUS!!!!!!!!

Triple H mad clip.gif

Da Fuck is wrong with you negroes???

Is Lena gonna have to go Full OZ on y'all for any of you to have a problem with this???

Y'all cool about seeing the tranny bent over in another episode???

nh

Guess i aint missin out on anything. They goin to be pushin that faggot shit in black shows lik crazy

Reactions: deadeye