Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nigga your cousin Emmet?
Lol naw Luke James stays In my cousin s building while in Chicago shooting the Chi…one day my cousin had a seizure and Luke James provided the initial assistance til the ambulance got there…. I think he even rode to the hospital w them…. He stayed w them the entire time

Surprised I never shared that story here before lol

So did they also drop the whole 63rd Mob shit with Douda? He supposed to be their leader and they ain't mentioned them since they stopped letting Jake show off that shitty tattoo he got.

Damn, 10 minutes in and this bitch Keisha is annoying as fuck.

This show has some of the most awkward sex scenes too.

And with all this talk about acceptance and tolerance, why haven't they done a sex scene with Kevin and Myesha?

Not that it's something I wanna see, but it just shows how hypocritical Hollywood is.

They'll go out of their way to show sex scenes with trannies and gays, but won't show a fat girl having sex.

Make that make sense.

And now this bum ass nigga Jake gets to live in Kevin's crib.

This show's all over the place.

Nigga...they are teens. Why the fuck you out here lusting after teens?

What other context is there to you talking about sex scenes between teenagers?

Re-read the post bruh.

I was speaking within the context of Hollywood's hypocrisy about body positivity/fat acceptance.

Since they've already shown sex scenes with Kevin and Gemma...............and Jake and Gemma........I'm assuming that they're not actually teenagers in real life.

Otherwise they wouldn't have them doing sex scenes.

Nice try though.

Re-read the post bruh.

I was speaking within the context of Hollywood's hypocrisy about body positivity/fat acceptance.

Since they've already shown sex scenes with Kevin and Gemma...............and Jake and Gemma........I'm assuming that they're not actually teenagers in real life.

Otherwise they wouldn't have them doing sex scenes.

Nice try though.

They are actually teens and they haven't actually shown sex scenes with them. Out of the kids I think the actress who plays Gemma is the only one who isn't but the rest are all like 18/19 years old. They were not showing/filming them sex scenes with them kids. The point you're trying to make you don't make using kids. In your attempt to be a smart ass you not even checking to make sure you're accurate and not being creepy as hell

They are actually teens and they haven't actually shown sex scenes with them. Out of the kids I think the actress who plays Gemma is the only one who isn't but the rest are all like 18/19 years old. They were not showing/filming them sex scenes with them kids. The point you're trying to make you don't make using kids. In your attempt to be a smart ass you not even checking to make sure you're accurate and not being creepy as hell

Trying too hard bruh.

Either that or you're a horrible troll.

Think about what you just said:

Gemma is the only one who isn't but the rest are all like 18/19 years old.

Then you follow that up with this:

The point you're trying to make you don't make using kids.

Do you even pay attention to what you type?

If they're 18/19 yrs old, they're not kids.

They're young adults.

Plus, in the second quote you actually admit that you understand the point I was trying to make........just that it shouldn't be made using kids.

Which they're not since............again..........they're 18/19yrs old.

So, wtf are you even talking about?

In your attempt to be a smart ass, you don't even realize that you're contradicting yourself.............and proving my point in the process.

Shouldn't be this easy, but it's obvious by now that you're not as smart as people used to give you credit for.

Glad more people are starting to pick up on it.

Trying too hard bruh.

Either that or you're a horrible troll.

Think about what you just said:

Then you follow that up with this:

Do you even pay attention to what you type?

If they're 18/19 yrs old, they're not kids.

They're young adults.

Plus, in the second quote you actually admit that you understand the point I was trying to make........just that it shouldn't be made using kids.

Which they're not since............again..........they're 18/19yrs old.

So, wtf are you even talking about?

In your attempt to be a smart ass, you don't even realize that you're contradicting yourself.............and proving my point in the process.

Shouldn't be this easy, but it's obvious by now that you're not as smart as people used to give you credit for.

Glad more people are starting to pick up on it.

So if they're 18/19 now and the show has been on 6 years...how old do you think they were in the previous seasons? Or do you think they just magically spawned at 18/19 for the 6th season of a show they've been on all 6 seasons? You're talking about scenes written and filmed when they were still kids. And even being 18/19 that's barely into adulthood so you sitting here talking about sex scenes of people still teens the way you did is nasty work no matter how you try to spin it.

So if they're 18/19 now and the show has been on 6 years...how old do you think they were in the previous seasons? Or do you think they just magically spawned at 18/19 for the 6th season of a show they've been on all 6 seasons? You're talking about scenes written and filmed when they were still kids. And even being 18/19 that's barely into adulthood so you sitting here talking about sex scenes of people still teens the way you did is nasty work no matter how you try to spin it.

Give it up bruh.

You're wasting your time here.

Go troll somebody else.

You're telling on yourself too.

If they're 18/19yrs old now, then why would you think I was referring to previous seasons when they were younger?

Get some help and stop projecting whatever sick perversions you have onto other people.

You're telling on yourself too.

If they're 18/19yrs old now, then why would you think I was referring to previous seasons when they were younger?

Get some help and stop projecting whatever sick perversions you have onto other people.

Because you referenced sex scenes that you imagined happened in previous seasons to try and justify your shitty take. You tried to make a joke and it backfired.

you doin alot of typing to defend a bad take @deadeye

How bout errbody just keep it movin and yall can come back and complain like yall normally do when the next shit episode drops

FOH bruh, I didn't start the conversation.

He did.

I'm not the one who kept the conversation going...........he was.

Tell that to him.

All I did was respond.

He's the one typing up all these paragraphs..........not me.

Last edited:
Back