Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coogie was in 1 ep and his character is more developed that half the characters who been on here for yrs

And yeah the actor who plays kev left the show

BTW this season felt empty it was just douda hanging at the chop shop, vic got a govt job, blk ppl need to start smoking hi grade weed ,the days n times of poppa, emmitt "got himself a gun", n therapy, therapy n moreeeee therapy
It kinda always feels like that.

It's like Atlanta in that it takes from current stories,but Atlanta does it good

It's The diet coke of The Wire

Last edited:
It kinda always feels like that.

It's like if Atlanta in that it takes from current stories,but Atlanta does it good

It's The diet coke of The Wire

tbh bakari is the most interesting character on the show. His story is hella deep imo. He reminds me of season 4 of the wire.

tbh its time to kill off emmitt. They have nuthin more to do w him. Like this nigga "owns" a chain franchise soul food fried chicken spots. But they act like he poor af. Nigga should be earning a solid living

I hate that im so invested in these characters.

I love the characters but hate the show.

They clearly only killed off poppas poppa cuz they needed a death this season....and douda really ordering the murder of a preacher cuz he wouldnt hold his money? tf

tbh bakari is the most interesting character on the show. His story is hella deep imo. He reminds me of season 4 of the wire.

tbh its time to kill off emmitt. They have nuthin more to do w him. Like this nigga "owns" a chain franchise soul food fried chicken spots. But they act like he poor af. Nigga should be earning a solid living
LMFAO Emmett is mostly the main character

Take Emmett and you gotta see Trig and his big faced he/she a lot more.

Emmett been getting to the money since bout season 3

IDK why he needed Douda's help with a crib and car

Bakari is an interesting character.Evil Tariq

It's funny cause Tariq has done way more evil shit,but the internet has dubbed him Evil Tariq

LMFAO Emmett is mostly the main character

Take Emmett and you gotta see Trig and his big faced he/she a lot more.

Emmett been getting to the money since bout season 3

IDK why he needed Douda's help with a crib and car

Bakari is an interesting character.Evil Tariq

It's funny cause Tariq has done way more evil shit,but the internet has dubbed him Evil Tariq

Bolded...more horrible writing

Just watched this shit

I have no words lmao no redeemable quality for the show at all

I’m glad the actor who plays Kevin realizes that there is absolutely nowhere they can take his character and bowed out gracefully… they showed him a lot of love this season

I’m still baffled about how bad this show dropped the ball

Nah Bakari s really a different character every season he is on the show plus he should be in jail anyway

How u kill a hero everyone knows u did it but I still walking round

Back