Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn, 10 minutes in and this bitch Keisha is annoying as fuck.

This show has some of the most awkward sex scenes too.

And with all this talk about acceptance and tolerance, why haven't they done a sex scene with Kevin and Myesha?

Not that it's something I wanna see, but it just shows how hypocritical Hollywood is.

They'll go out of their way to show sex scenes with trannies and gays, but won't show a fat girl having sex.

Make that make sense.

And now this bum ass nigga Jake gets to live in Kevin's crib.

This show's all over the place.

And now this bum ass nigga's homeless for texting a girl that's not even with him anymore.

I forgot to mentioned that in my previous text. Rashaad gotta be the dumbest ninja in the world 🤦. He don't know the game. He can only pull that off if he had already leveled up. This fool stay with his girl. She not even tripping that he struggling with getting a job. Yet he decides to mess that up by attempting to text a former fling thats happy with someone else. Watch he go back to stay with Trig and Uncle Howdy from WWE 😂😂😂😂😂

Just watched this shit

I have no words lmao no redeemable quality for the show at all

I’m glad the actor who plays Kevin realizes that there is absolutely nowhere they can take his character and bowed out gracefully… they showed him a lot of love this season

I’m still baffled about how bad this show dropped the ball

swear

yall jus keep reaffirming I made the best decision to stop watchin this shit show

:hahaha:

I forgot to mentioned that in my previous text. Rashaad gotta be the dumbest ninja in the world 🤦. He don't know the game. He can only pull that off if he had already leveled up. This fool stay with his girl. She not even tripping that he struggling with getting a job. Yet he decides to mess that up by attempting to text a former fling thats happy with someone else. Watch he go back to stay with Trig and Uncle Howdy from WWE 😂😂😂😂😂

LMAOOOOOO @ Uncle Howdy from WWE

Damn, 10 minutes in and this bitch Keisha is annoying as fuck.

This show has some of the most awkward sex scenes too.

And with all this talk about acceptance and tolerance, why haven't they done a sex scene with Kevin and Myesha?

Not that it's something I wanna see, but it just shows how hypocritical Hollywood is.

They'll go out of their way to show sex scenes with trannies and gays, but won't show a fat girl having sex.

Make that make sense.

And now this bum ass nigga Jake gets to live in Kevin's crib.

This show's all over the place.
Don’t nobody wanna see that shit either

I wonder if the girl casted as Bakari sister is actually his sister fr cause she look just like that nigga. If not then they did a good job casting her

They're are drawing this out to 2024 !?!?
They would have been better off putting a bomb in Doudas car

I think it's because of the writers/actors strike.

Heard last night that the strike might be coming to an end soon because the Writers Guild told their people to stop picketing and go join the Actors Guild picket lines.

So hopefully this'll pick back up in December or January.

They said mid-season finale, so it shouldn't be that long of a break.

She is, read some shit some where that she is his real sister.

That nigga Kev smart, hot off this hoe ass show.

I watched the first season again and this show had potential,now it’s trash
Jason Mitchell and Reggie leaving and or getting fired at the end of season 2 made the show a mess.

In season 1 and 2 when a storyline was weak or something they could rely on Jason Mitchel's star power and acting to save it.

It's not that the other actors are bad,but his presence made the show cinematic in a way.

I also miss his girlfriend.

Jason a wildboy.

Lena adding a crazy amount of LGBT ppl and Jason being a horndog made this shit fall off.

but I still tune in because it's black ppl, it's fun to hate,every once in a while they do something entertaining,and it's a habit

Jason Mitchell and Reggie leaving and or getting fired at the end of season 2 made the show a mess.

In season 1 and 2 when a storyline was weak or something they could rely on Jason Mitchel's star power and acting to save it.

It's not that the other actors are bad,but his presence made the show cinematic in a way.

I also miss his girlfriend.

Jason a wildboy.

Lena adding a crazy amount of LGBT ppl and Jason being a horndog made this shit fall off.

but I still tune in because it's black ppl, it's fun to hate,every once in a while they do something entertaining,and it's a habit
All valid points.

I can’t wrap my mind around Douda character. He went from mayor of one of the largest cities in the US, back to crime boss, and there was no fallout.

How this nigga Douda not get clipped yet? This nigga really on kids and Nuck as his muscle and protection. Come on man, he too easy to touch.

The police went from having a serious presence investigating shit in seasons 1-2 to not being around at all.

Like my dawg said, show sucks, but it’s Black folk, so I still tune in.

All valid points.

I can’t wrap my mind around Douda character. He went from mayor of one of the largest cities in the US, back to crime boss, and there was no fallout.

How this nigga Douda not get clipped yet? This nigga really on kids and Nuck as his muscle and protection. Come on man, he too easy to touch.

The police went from having a serious presence investigating shit in seasons 1-2 to not being around at all.

Like my dawg said, show sucks, but it’s Black folk, so I still tune in.
At the end of season 4 Douda left The Chi like a hobo who was about to hop on a freight train and immediately came back like nothing happened.

The police should want to arrest or kill Douda,but they just be at the staion chillin,off camera.

Back