Welcome To aBlackWeb

Because you referenced sex scenes that you imagined happened in previous seasons to try and justify your shitty take. You tried to make a joke and it backfired.

We're done here bruh.

Like I said, you already told on yourself.

Don't try to clean it up now.

Niggas always trying to throw some creep shit on me to cover up their own creepiness.

No other reason for this conversation to have gone as long as it did.

And nobody said a fucking thing about previous seasons but you.

So you're the one imagining sex scenes with little kids.

Not me.

Get some help you sick fuck.

How Keisha and them just cool with buddy killing Ronnie. Just some shit I wonder

Never understood that either.

I remember right before Ronnie got killed, everyone was giving him a hard time for being a killer.

But Bakari just pops him in the back of the head and nobody says a word.

Everybody just ignored it and kept it moving.

We're done here bruh.

Like I said, you already told on yourself.

Don't try to clean it up now.

Niggas always trying to throw some creep shit on me to cover up their own creepiness.

No other reason for this conversation to have gone as long as it did.

And nobody said a fucking thing about previous seasons but you.

So you're the one imagining sex scenes with little kids.

Not me.

Get some help you sick fuck.

You: They've shown sex scenes in precious seasons

Also you: I never mentioned that...

You know people can see your posts right?

btw i dont remember keisha n douda head goon being in a relationship.

Where that come from?

She was with him after Emmitt earlier in the show

he was the one who she was going to meet up with whenever she got kidnapped in that 1 season

Did she ever ask him to help her raise her child? He was just dating her. They didn't get that far to even know if the dad was in the kids life did we?
It's reason why she didn't she had a child at first because she knew that nigga wasn't gonna stay plus why the hell would he want to do that? Lol he just graduated high school live your life first

I forgot to mentioned that in my previous text. Rashaad gotta be the dumbest ninja in the world 🤦. He don't know the game. He can only pull that off if he had already leveled up. This fool stay with his girl. She not even tripping that he struggling with getting a job. Yet he decides to mess that up by attempting to text a former fling thats happy with someone else. Watch he go back to stay with Trig and Uncle Howdy from WWE 😂😂😂😂😂

Rashaad should've sung this to her

Back