Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eh bruh. Why u not feelin trig....he a cool character imo.

No take on jason weaver this week? lol. His character is goat.

I like kevin's new wierdo chick. She might get him reading alil n off dem damn video gms lol

That girl going to fuck Kevin's world all the way up. At young age unless you cold hearted or a lil advanced for your age. A chick on spacey shit like that can fuck a young nigga head up for a while. Kev already said he love her. A kid that falls for girls that hard so soon ain't good thing when she on some shit that ain't close to what is your normal. He need to leave that girl alone. He ain't ready for her. He ready to follow her around like puppy.

This was a boring episode. It reminded me of one of those lame Hallmark or BET+ Christmas movies.
There were a couple of funny one liners and I'm glad Emmett has accepted that it's a wrap between him and Tiff. I don't know how many times she has to tell these dudes she will never really be satisfied materially or physically. This show I mean....you can't even get a flash of breasts anymore !!!!!

Yeah you’re right he did say that

There was another convo where Elzo thought she was a tranny too like his old girl.
I meant it looks like Trig meets a new woman next week in the preview who looks like she could be trans but y’all said it s the same chick so I chilled

That girl going to fuck Kevin's world all the way up. At young age unless you cold hearted or a lil advanced for your age. A chick on spacey shit like that can fuck a young nigga head up for a while. Kev already said he love her. A kid that falls for girls that hard so soon ain't good thing when she on some shit that ain't close to what is your normal. He need to leave that girl alone. He ain't ready for her. He ready to follow her around like puppy.
She “Erykah Badu’d” him gonna have that nigga all spaced out and wearing Dashikis in a couple episodes

Last edited:
ep was meh imo

I think that "broad" trig holla'ed at is a trans

jemma preggo

big girl sneak dissin papa in her raps lol

was lookin 4ward to seein papa break bad

emmitt n keisha in love

emmitts moms n pops in love

Back