Welcome To aBlackWeb

If I'm Emmett then I would've did the same thing too. I mean him telling Tiffany that he's dating Keisha shouldn't hurt him because she moved on first, but at the same time, she is going to feel sone kinda way because it's Keisha. I would've been like I'll tell Tiffany if you want to. It's your call

I acutally felt like this episode was better. More focused. Seems like they reset the board with the Christmas ep and were able to focus on characters they actually like.

They got rid of Suede and subbed in Darnell (fan fave and the best character on the show this season), focused on Emmit and Keisha, brought back Kandy, and got Trig back on his tranny shit (NH) which is obviously a story they want to tell with the character. Even gave the kids something to do.

One of the many problems of this show is they just have way too many characters. Jettisoning Suede and Lalas characters, writing out the "never be more than just a friend" dude that was with Keisha last season, hopefully means they can pare things down some.

Last edited:
One of the many problems of this show is they just have way too many characters. Jettisoning Suede and Lalas characters, writing out the "always just being a friend" dude that was with Keisha last season, hopefully means they can pare things down some.

Bolded is true. Very good point.

And imo that is a issue cuz this show originally was tryin to be a 2020, modern day chicago version of the wire.

But in thw wire each batch of characters got they own season while a couple crossed over.

Ppl forget there was a whole police storyline from season 1 n 2. Writers jus scraped that.

But tbh there are jus too many characters. Way too many

Every one in here be saying they done with the show to only be right back in here at the start of the next season

jus seen this after my post

I kno it wasn't directly directed at me but given the context I'll address it

I can guaranFUCKINtee I will not be around for another season

I said I'd give it 2 more episodes to get into sum gangsta shit & looks like the preview for next wk does that

but I'm off this train

This show was suppose to be Kevin's coming of age story with Jason Mitchell character guiding him, that's how it looked in season one. I have no clue what they're doing anymore, there's no responsible person on this show

Yeah the fall off hits even harder when your go back and revisit older seasons.

It's like the directing, writing, editing everything took a hit in the recent seasons.

I found myself shittin on the fineass actress that plays Tracy for her struggle acting in either Ep 3 or Ep 4

But then I went back to S1 and she's noticeably better. It's like the directors ain't even pushing the performances anymore.

Chi Director: Alright cut, we got it.

Actor: Actually, I think I could do it better. Could I try it anoth--?

Chi Director: Fuck that shit! We got it! Roll camera on the next scene: 'Jada's Wig and Darnell's Earpiece Discover All May Not Be What It Seems'. Action!

Last edited:
This show was suppose to be Kevin's coming of age story with Jason Mitchell character guiding him, that's how it looked in season one. I have no clue what they're doing anymore, there's no responsible person on this show

Never thought I'd say this, but I wish Ronnie's bum ass was still on the show.

As horrible as all the screentime he got was........it's actually better than this shit.

Im almost done with ep 3. The fuck is it Christmas in the summer for?

This whole ep been way too positive.. I know I still got some to go to catch up but... Jason Weaver gone die.

That nigga way too happy. They gone kill em off in this season. I can feel it

Back