Welcome To aBlackWeb

Like i said J Weav should have replaced that weird nigga who played Brandon and kept the show moving

Lebron Jr Smith clip.gif

Said this for the longest but niggas made it seem like it would be a a bad idea to replace the actor.

FOH.

The character is more important than the actor.

Show hasn't been the same since.

View attachment 876745

Said this for the longest but niggas made it seem like it would be a a bad idea to replace the actor.

FOH.

The character is more important than the actor.

Show hasn't been the same since.
Kind of hard to replace the main character

I be blaming him and Reggie leaving on ruining the show,but it probably would still be trash with them in it with the route they took

They were already trying to make Reggie be with a trans woman so I assume they would have tried this redemption arc with Reggie becoming a activist then politician which would have been hilarious.

Even though dude was I guess the lead,this show was always an ensemble and they pretty much fumbled all their stories.

Kind of hard to replace the main character

I be blaming him and Reggie leaving on ruining the show,but it probably would still be trash with them in it with the route they took

They were already trying to make Reggie be with a trans woman so I assume they would have tried this redemption arc with Reggie becoming a activist then politician which would have been hilarious.

Even though dude was I guess the lead,this show was always an ensemble and they pretty much fumbled all their stories.

To me, everything fell apart after Brandon left.

He was the central figure that connected everyone.

Like someone said earlier, they're trying to make Emmitt the central character..........but it's just not working.

And since when did Emmitt and Trig become so tight?

I don't remember them having any kind of connection at all.

Last edited:
Why the fuck is it Christmas time?

This fool sent his dick in a box.

I hate Trig.

Douda claus

IDK if Trig and Jake's mother can be trusted

Douda looking like the devil in that red suit.

The keisha/Emmitt thing sparking again

Somebody gotta help Maisha.She too young to be that big.Every season she's like 30 lbs bigger.Not joking at all or trying to be funny.

Tiff gone be sick no matter how she acting.

Papa messing with dude who killed Ronnie?Okay.

Kev gotta get rid of this weirdo chick.

IDK what they're doing with Ronnie's killer ,Bakari but I know on Power Force his homeboy bust him upside the head and that shit was hilarious.

Jada's ass big ass hell.She trying to battle Tracy.

I'm glad I don't have no Baby mama cause I don't want to sit around with my ex's new nigga ever.Fuck you and him.

Where's La La?

Why the fuck is it Christmas time?

This fool sent his dick in a box.

I hate Trig.

Douda claus

IDK if Trig and Jake's mother can be trusted

Douda looking like the devil in that red suit.

The keisha/Emmitt thing sparking again

Somebody gotta help Maisha.She too young to be that big.Every season she's like 30 lbs bigger.Not joking at all or trying to be funny.

Tiff gone be sick no matter how she acting.

Papa messing with dude who killed Ronnie?Okay.

Kev gotta get rid of this weirdo chick.

IDK what they're doing with Ronnie's killer ,Bakari but I know on Power Force his homeboy bust him upside the head and that shit was hilarious.

Jada's ass big ass hell.She trying to battle Tracy.

I'm glad I don't have no Baby mama cause I don't want to sit around with my ex's new nigga ever.Fuck you and him.

Where's La La?
Lala was shooting BMF at the time

Back