Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why the fuck is it Christmas time?

This fool sent his dick in a box.

I hate Trig.

Douda claus

IDK if Trig and Jake's mother can be trusted

Douda looking like the devil in that red suit.

The keisha/Emmitt thing sparking again

Somebody gotta help Maisha.She too young to be that big.Every season she's like 30 lbs bigger.Not joking at all or trying to be funny.

Tiff gone be sick no matter how she acting.

Papa messing with dude who killed Ronnie?Okay.

Kev gotta get rid of this weirdo chick.

IDK what they're doing with Ronnie's killer ,Bakari but I know on Power Force his homeboy bust him upside the head and that shit was hilarious.

Jada's ass big ass hell.She trying to battle Tracy.

I'm glad I don't have no Baby mama cause I don't want to sit around with my ex's new nigga ever.Fuck you and him.

Where's La La?

Eh bruh. Why u not feelin trig....he a cool character imo.

No take on jason weaver this week? lol. His character is goat.

I like kevin's new wierdo chick. She might get him reading alil n off dem damn video gms lol

Eh bruh. Why u not feelin trig....he a cool character imo.

No take on jason weaver this week? lol. His character is goat.

I like kevin's new wierdo chick. She might get him reading alil n off dem damn video gms lol
His character is too unrealistic the gay/ bi gangster community activist killer
thug

Rashaad' s storyline is just meh.They do nothing with him.Idk anything about him

That new girl might be cool but he really likes ole girl who lives with him

This show is horrific..I'm only watching now to finish it out and see how bad it can get.

5 year old boys gleeful for the preachers wife 🤣

Tiff is a complete bird migrating back to her natural habitat (skreetz)

Jada been playing Suede to the left the whole time in his face and this clown still trying to marry her. Then she dump him on Christmas day lol

The kids have zero story line and why is Ronnie's known killer just hanging out smoking and shit? Tracy don't want him around but she cool with building an entire program on blood money.

Kev new girl Is weird...

how much more ass can this get?

I mean, kids gettin excited to watch "The Preachers Wife"

tf?

:tuh:
I mean I saw it as a kid and I liked it I guess but running to the tv to go watch it? Hell naw. And yeah this show super duper trash now. There’s no real purpose to this show like what are they even doing here. It’s just a bunch of shit happening every week

Back