Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW The Carters - Everything Is Love

Rate "Everything Is Love"

• Total voters
IM GOOD ON ANY MLK BOULAVARD!!!!

Wow my niggas did Nas durty...can’t belueve they dropped this shit outta nowhere.

But just to keep it real. This a Beyoncé album featuring Jay. But they still shitted on their peers by dropping this shit out the blue.

IM GOOD ON ANY MLK BOULAVARD!!!!

Wow my niggas did Nas durty...can’t belueve they dropped this shit outta nowhere.

But just to keep it real. This a Beyoncé album featuring Jay. But they still shitted on their peers by dropping this shit out the blue.

Again I don't this was about Nas. I think this has more to do with Ye...granted if they did this on purpose.

Nas just happened to be the innocent bystander that caught a stray. Kinda curious how he feels about it tho. I don't think this will ignite any beef b/t them.

Looks like they dropped the album in the middle of their London Show last night. Who the fuck even does that shit?

#NewRules still applies..

Doesn't make sense. Surely you'd drop it before and go on tour with the new material, or you'd perform the new material in the run up to release. I wouldn't say new rules at all, especially when they could see GOOD Music are on the run they're having at the moment. If anything it seems more like a shady move.

Apparently Jay caught feelings over the Grammy snub for 4:44...

I just want to know how much it cost them to rent out the Louvre.

2016ak11_220_custom-308ffeb1411dccbac92eaaa8e0eb7e7d997228c1-s900-c85.jpg

If they shot the video here would have been more monumental in my opinion

Doesn't make sense. Surely you'd drop it before and go on tour with the new material, or you'd perform the new material in the run up to release. I wouldn't say new rules at all, especially when they could see GOOD Music are on the run they're having at the moment. If anything it seems more like a shady move.

When has an artist premiered a video and announced and dropped an album whilst being on stage???

#NewRules

Yea I’ll listen and I’m sure it’s great sonically but...you geeks need to stop calling a Beyoncé rap album better than a Nas album, I listened to Ape shit yea it’s cool, probably millions spent on the video which is something new and the beat is banging but that shit will be unlistenable in about a week where Nas is getting better every listen and will still be relevant 10 years from now

Just listening to the album now... Im the feeling lyrics, there are some real clever, witty lyrics on the album and moments of it I really liked...

Im just not really a fan of the 'trappy' way they are delivered at times or Jay'z 'staggered' or 'stop/start' flow on some tracks (whatever you call it), I feel they are trying to balance the album to younger fans and the older heads and also Beehive fans and Jay fans... At least they arnt dropping ignorant, dumbed down lyrics when they use trappy type beats or flows... '713', 'Friends', 'Black Effect' are great tracks though...

Just wait for Bey to drop a solo hip hop album next...

The shit yall come up with to create some beef smh

Like someone said earlier....only ones surprised about this album is us

Pretty sure most industry heads already knew

Plus this album is more in Drake's lane then Nas' (streets) or Ye's (Pitchfork hipsters)...

End of the month just got real interesting...

When you've pretty much reached the iconic level they have as artists...you can drop an album wheneva you feel like it.

In a way, it's a middle finger to having to wait for the label heads to give you a greenlight to do it. Or setting up marketing for the build up to the release date. Hell, this tour is technically their marketing. I mean what better way to drop a joint album, than to drop it during their joint tour. Add to the fact that music is more accessible nowadays. So folks can just dl the album...while they're at the concert.

So yeah technically, the rules have changed b/c there are no rules when it comes to them. They've pretty much took the power into their own hands. Now then doing it around the same time as Nas dropped as being shady...that's debatable.

It won't negatively effect neither one of their pockets, so all parties are good.

Back