Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW The Carters - Everything Is Love

Rate "Everything Is Love"

• Total voters
That would be perfect museum for "Black Effect"
Apparently Jay caught feelings over the Grammy snub for 4:44...

2016ak11_220_custom-308ffeb1411dccbac92eaaa8e0eb7e7d997228c1-s900-c85.jpg

If they shot the video here would have been more monumental in my opinion

I’m just not a fan of the rap + r&b collabo albums. Shit is like mixing Big K cola w/ Macallan 64 Year Old Scotch. I still haven’t given this album a proper listen. Probably do that in the whip on the way to work tomorrow. Anything that got niggas on the internet fainting & crying tears of joy gotta be interesting.

I’m just not a fan of the rap + r&b collabo albums. Shit is like mixing Big K cola w/ Macallan 64 Year Old Scotch. I still haven’t given this album a proper listen. Probably do that in the whip on the way to work tomorrow. Anything that got niggas on the internet fainting & crying tears of joy gotta be interesting.
Let me find out you was next to Cain at the last supper

The shit yall come up with to create some beef smh

Like someone said earlier....only ones surprised about this album is us

Pretty sure most industry heads already knew

Nah fam, this was clearly a stunt move on Ye, there's a whole Kanye diss on the album.

"Tight circle, no squares, I'm geometrically opposed to you
Y'all like to try angles, y'all like to troll, do you?" <<< "slavery was a choice fiasco etc"

"I ain't going to nobody nothing when me and my wife beefing
I don't care if the house on fire, I'm dying, nigga, I ain't leaving

Ty-Ty take care of my kids, after he done grieving
If y'all don't understand that, we ain't meant to be friends"

Then he dissed Drake on "boss" . Beyonce addressed the mfs talkin about Tidal faking their #s. On the real they was takin shots at everybody.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jay feels a way about Nas going to all the Ye events and makin albums with the nigga knowin he aint fuckin with homie.

Yea I’ll listen and I’m sure it’s great sonically but...you geeks need to stop calling a Beyoncé rap album better than a Nas album, I listened to Ape shit yea it’s cool, probably millions spent on the video which is something new and the beat is banging but that shit will be unlistenable in about a week where Nas is getting better every listen and will still be relevant 10 years from now

Nas' album is trash, blame Ye.

Hip Hop is competition though, I see Jay/Bey dropping this a healthy competition to Nas/Ye...

Nas and Jay have history but seem to be friends these days and obviously Jay and Ye seem to have a rocky 'friendship', and then there is Bey and Kim K... So I still this as healthy hip hop competition/sparring/stunting...

Its all fun and games, and we can enjoy both albums theres no need for fans/neutrals to take sides...

-102nd time listening to the Nas album-

"I ... I actually like this wack ass shit-

tenor.gif

Safe to say you niggas ears are trash. This shit aight at best, who told Beyonce to rap? Jay bars are cool tho, beats sound like everything on the radio at the moment.

3/5

^^^ Doesn't have Tidal and judging this album off "Apeshit"

Back