Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW The Carters - Everything Is Love

Rate "Everything Is Love"

• Total voters
Everybody’s bosses till it’s time to pay the office/
Till them invoices separate the men from the boys

Damn I just now caught that shit.. Jay & Pusha T had a talk or two these last few weeks.

He should've charged $9.99 for that info.

Everybody’s bosses till it’s time to pay the office/
Till them invoices separate the men from the boys

Damn I just now caught that shit.. Jay & Pusha T had a talk or two these last few weeks.

How you equate Pusha to that bar?

How you equate Pusha to that bar?

That whole verse in a nutshell he’s taking shots at Drake. The invoice he sent Pusha T, Drake turning down Tidal for Apple Music. Claiming hes wanted to join the Roc but he Jay now on “Summer Sixteen”. It’s all directed at him.

Fav tracks: apeshit, 713, friends, black effect

4.5/5

7D1.gif

Friends bout to have me call my two homeboys and check on them. See how they doing. Lol

I was not expecting this shit lmao wtf man y'all suprised me with the cosigns of a Beyonce and Jay album. Didn't hear it yet, but after the hype I'm excited to check it out. Brb with my thoughts :)

I was not expecting this shit lmao wtf man y'all suprised me with the cosigns of a Beyonce and Jay album. Didn't hear it yet, but after the hype I'm excited to check it out. Brb with my thoughts :)
Man WTF I just stopped on Black Effect....... Wtf???? Why they so hungry and inspired bruh? Like what point they trying to make? Why the fuck Pharrell is STILL trying to prove a point bruh? Why this album already is 444 on steroids bruh?

Who was honestly expecting all of this shit? Like why is this beat on black effect and cool and Dre seasonsed asses cooking up shit Soo heavy right now?

I'm in shock on how good this shit is because I honestly was expecting bey and Jay to just drop a quick lil project for the tour and since they busy parents but man they not playing. Shit is a candidate for best album of the year and I'm not even finish listening yet man. That song Nice had me doing the electric slide in my PJs fam. Ok back to the album I go.

Beyoncé freestyling on the song “ Nice” she might be The Queen of Rap right now... Sorry Nicki Minaj

Whoa...let's not crown her yet.

Now if she shows up in next BET Awards cypha spittin that Dylan type of flow...then we can discuss that crown.

Lol.

Man WTF I just stopped on Black Effect....... Wtf???? Why they so hungry and inspired bruh? Like what point they trying to make? Why the fuck Pharrell is STILL trying to prove a point bruh? Why this album already is 444 on steroids bruh?

Who was honestly expecting all of this shit? Like why is this beat on black effect and cool and Dre seasonsed asses cooking up shit Soo heavy right now?

I'm in shock on how good this shit is because I honestly was expecting bey and Jay to just drop a quick lil project for the tour and since they busy parents but man they not playing. Shit is a candidate for best album of the year and I'm not even finish listening yet man. That song Nice had me doing the electric slide in my PJs fam. Ok back to the album I go.

Jay probably had to hold Beyonce back from blacking out in the booth on "Apeshit" like...

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Back