Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW The Carters - Everything Is Love

Rate "Everything Is Love"

• Total voters
Jay Z loaned Kanye $0 million dollars... zero.

Live Nation fronted Kanye $20 million dollars with the expectation they would recoup multiple times that through touring proceeds (i.e. tickets sold, merchandise, food/beverage, increase in sales to Kanye's back catalogue, cross-sponsorship deals, etc.)

If Bank of America phones me up and asks me to vouch for a friend and then lends the friend $20 million dollars, did I give the friend $20 million dollars out of my personal stash? FOH...

I might be wrong but I think Jay had to cosign it... that changes the whole dynamic of what you're saying here

I was fully prepared to hate on this project...this album contains the only songs that feature both Jay and Beyonce that I actually fuck with.. all their other collabs outside of this particular project have been ABSOLUTE TRASH imo

Deja Vu imo is their best track together and Jay legit snapped

When Dame Dash was promoting Kanye the rapper, Jay Z told Kanye to stick to producing.

It wasn't until Jay saw how much money he could make off of Kanye that he started paying attention.

Let's not front... Jay needed Kanye's buzz for Watch The Throne more than Kanye needed Jay.

Beyonce keeping Jay Z "relevant" in 2018.

niggas just be saying anything

Listening to the album now. If someone gotta get put on hold...so be it.

Imma update my resume just in case tho.

When Dame Dash was promoting Kanye the rapper, Jay Z told Kanye to stick to producing.

It wasn't until Jay saw how much money he could make off of Kanye that he started paying attention.

Let's not front... Jay needed Kanye's buzz for Watch The Throne more than Kanye needed Jay.

Beyonce keeping Jay Z "relevant" in 2018.

Nigga that's not true at all. Dame Dash said he signed Kanye solely so he could keep his beats and his was gonna pacify him by letting him rap on a couple tracks. That's why Ye talked so much shit about having to fund and premiere the Thru The Wire video at the 40/40 Club because he couldn't get Dame or Jay to listen to his music and take him seriously.

Eh.. that On the Run shit better by a country mile.

giphy.gif

Nah

Back