Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW The Carters - Everything Is Love

Rate "Everything Is Love"

• Total voters
lol Aite yall... chill.. we can enjoy both Nas and Jay at the same damn time

I haven’t even listened to this album yet and I enjoy it more than 3/7’s of Nas’ Wyoming Chronicles...and I usually hate Jay and “insert w/e dumb ass collab artist here” albums

Jay Z " Big Pimpin' ":

Me give my heart to a woman?
Not for nothin', never happen
I'll be forever mackin'

beyonce28f-1-web.jpg

So far the album is good. Not expecting earth shattering shit, just good music with two of the best in their respective crafts. This joint brings Lemonade & 4:44 full circle. It’s got shit for everyone. I’ll bump Nas all summer, but wifey gonna be bumpin this in the car. 2018 as we’re at the halfway point: great year for hip-hop so far.

I never liked how Jay Z said about Kanye "I gave you 20 million without blinking" as if he actually gave Kanye 20 million dollars.

All he did was co-sign Kanye's tour budget to the Live Nation group... it was basically a loan that Kanye had to pay back by touring like a beast in the middle of a personal meltdown. If Jay was a real "friend" he would have got his man help, not sent him on the road to make money for his company.

I never liked how Jay Z said about Kanye "I gave you 20 million without blinking" as if he actually gave Kanye 20 million dollars.

All he did was co-sign Kanye's tour budget to the Live Nation group... it was basically a loan that Kanye had to pay back by touring like a beast in the middle of a personal meltdown. If Jay was a real "friend" he would have got his man help, not sent him on the road to make money for his company.

KW don't accept help

Kanye thought Jay Z was his "big brother"

Jay Z thought Kanye was his "bottom bitch"

That is the difference in their relationships with each other...

"all he did was loan kanye 20 mill"

:foh5:

Jay Z loaned Kanye $0 million dollars... zero.

Live Nation fronted Kanye $20 million dollars with the expectation they would recoup multiple times that through touring proceeds (i.e. tickets sold, merchandise, food/beverage, increase in sales to Kanye's back catalogue, cross-sponsorship deals, etc.)

If Bank of America phones me up and asks me to vouch for a friend and then lends the friend $20 million dollars, did I give the friend $20 million dollars out of my personal stash? FOH...

Jay Z loaned Kanye $0 million dollars... zero.

Live Nation fronted Kanye $20 million dollars with the expectation they would recoup multiple times that through touring proceeds (i.e. tickets sold, merchandise, food/beverage, increase in sales to Kanye's back catalogue, cross-sponsorship deals, etc.)

If Bank of America phones me up and asks me to vouch for a friend and then lends the friend $20 million dollars, did I give the friend $20 million dollars out of my personal stash? FOH...

Credibility is worth a ton

When Dame Dash was promoting Kanye the rapper, Jay Z told Kanye to stick to producing.

It wasn't until Jay saw how much money he could make off of Kanye that he started paying attention.

Let's not front... Jay needed Kanye's buzz for Watch The Throne more than Kanye needed Jay.

Beyonce keeping Jay Z "relevant" in 2018.

Back