Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW The Carters - Everything Is Love

Rate "Everything Is Love"

• Total voters
When that beat drop tho>>>>

"Im good on any MLK blvd!!" :wdf2:

Niggas couldn't point to Wyoming on map if there has a stack in front of them. Now it's the worst state in the country

Shut up

Didn’t realize there were this many men in the Beehive

:dfbruh:
p4nrqzz4clnl.gif

Niggas couldn't point to Wyoming on map if there has a stack in front of them. Now it's the worst state in the country

Shut up

Nigga get out yo muthafuckin feelings, I'm the only one to mention Wyoming so why the fuck you ain't @ me to get yo feelings off your chest? No need to be subliminal, we're all just enjoying good music.

Nas and Kanye are multi millionaire legends, they don't need your tears.

Nigga get out yo muthafuckin feelings, I'm the only one to mention Wyoming so why the fuck you ain't @ me to get yo feelings off your chest? No need to be subliminal, we're all just enjoying good music.

Nas and Kanye are multi millionaire legends, they don't need your tears.
:df:

So now you the baddest nigga this side of Wyoming huh?

Always knew they’d have a joint together... but to come out with it now. The timing after everything that’s happened the last few weeks... Straight kick to the gut of the game & all players involved. Haven’t even listened to the whole album yet to know that this shit is crazy.

Well I just got finished listening to Nas...know what...lemme head over the the Nas thread to finish my thought...

Back