OUT NOW The Carters - Everything Is Love

Rate "Everything Is Love"

• Total voters
The album sounds like a ......... a Jay-Z & Bey album. A great produced album at that.. Go back and listen to that snoozefest of an album Nas and Kanye just dropped.

The Nas thread is that way>>>>>
I'm actually listening to both

When the 19-20yo chicks walk pass my car I got Rihanna lite jamming thru the speakers, getting made grins and dimples

I got Nas talking that shit in my ear pc tho

Best.....of.......both......worlds......

When the 19-20yo chicks walk pass my car I got Rihanna lite jamming thru the speakers, getting made grins and dimples

Be safe fam, you're liable to fall asleep behind the wheel listenin to that Nas joint.

Reactions: Whis Khalifa
I was fully prepared to hate on this project...this album contains the only songs that feature both Jay and Beyonce that I actually fuck with.. all their other collabs outside of this particular project have been ABSOLUTE TRASH imo

I like the beats on Nasir but I feel these are 1. better and 2. better suited to Nas than the Ye ones

Innovative

When i get outta this 98 civic ima pull them moves

I won't be able to keep this same energy for mad pages

I fucks with this tho I'm a have to be in the mood to listen to it. Maybe gym time

As someone said, June shaping up damn nicely