Welcome To aBlackWeb

They should stop right about now

Nah. Fuck alladat. Envy and his wife is still overcompensating for that fuck shit that Envy pulled wit Erica Mena. You don’t get to be a “real man” now, and try to fight for your woman’s honor, when that’s whatchu should’ve been doing from the beginning. A real man wouldn’t have put himself in that position from jump. You go on air, and air out your business, put your wife in the spotlight, and you think niggas ain’t gonna have shit to say? Nah, bruh. You and your lady gonna hafta take a couple L’s.

That nigga looked like a straight up bitch. And now he wanna be hard wit a couple comedian type niggas. Smh. Both of whom would still drag his ass all through that city.

Envy a sucka ass nigga, and I hope Desus & Mero keep flaming him for it.

Nah. Fuck alladat. Envy and his wife is still overcompensating for that fuck shit that Envy pulled wit Erica Mena. You don’t get to be a “real man” now, and try to fight for your woman’s honor, when that’s whatchu should’ve been doing from the beginning. A real man wouldn’t have put himself in that position from jump. You go on air, and air out your business, put your wife in the spotlight, and you think niggas ain’t gonna have shit to say? Nah, bruh. You and your lady gonna hafta take a couple L’s.

That nigga looked like a straight up bitch. And now he wanna be hard wit a couple comedian type niggas. Smh. Both of whom would still drag his ass all through that city.

Envy a sucka ass nigga, and I hope Desus & Mero keep flaming him for it.

Facts lol like he admitted to cheating then called the girl trash that he cheated with. He openly embarrassed his wife.

none of that touches the shit star said....
nigga said" i want to do an rkelly on your seed, now you have to come see me"

If yall have any time today then be sure to check out my fiancee interview. She is such a beautiful soul

man this chick said she was a freshmen in college in 94

LAWD!!!

Back