Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lmaoooo

Man nobodys gonna fuck with him

Especially at that club

I didn't post that from a he better not show up and get that money standpoint.

Posted just for the laughs of the comments about people finding out he coming there is all.

If somebody anywhere in the world wanted to fuck envy up for that sucka shit he pulled IMO they got more problems than envy does.

elzo is one of them niggas the mob woulda killed for knowing too much.
Dy7Ae_s-200x150.gif

idk but my guys who promoting the shit usually promote for the young black professional crowd although their events usually has a mixed crowd....u ever heard of Pyramid Productions
Nah never have i been off the club scene for a long time now but it sounds like u got the plug

Do they do a lot of live hip hop shows?

Nah never have i been off the club scene for a long time now but it sounds like u got the plug

Do they do a lot of live hip hop shows?
they just started getting into that..they been bringing Camron to Chicago for his last few shows in the city....they mostly throw parties though their Friday Happy Hour set is really live. goes til 2 AM ..usually DJ Sean Mac is there spinning..bunch of bad females...no drama

What's almost more annoying is how they took calls and all these chicks gassed him up telling him that he was a real man. So real men overreact in response to jokes and then throw hissy fits even
Lol at the end u gotta take care of home and make wifey happy
He aint gotta go home to ; charlamagne or desus or mero or angela

It's always hilarious hearing women talking about "what a real man should do" like bitch when have u ever been a real man lol

Lol at the end u gotta take care of home and make wifey happy
He aint gotta go home to ; charlamagne or desus or mero or angela

It's always hilarious hearing women talking about "what a real man should do" like bitch when have u ever been a real man lol
but heres the thing...

a real man would handled it without a crowd. then when the show started......the drop a quick it was a misunderstanding....our apologize and the show could have went on.

i mean shit....even if i have to call my lady and have them nigga apologize directly to her.....the shit for the crowd aint cool.

nigga waited mad long to say anything.......then couldnt stay in the same room for 5 minutes?

yep

they just started getting into that..they been bringing Camron to Chicago for his last few shows in the city....they mostly throw parties though their Friday Happy Hour set is really live. goes til 2 AM ..usually DJ Sean Mac is there spinning..bunch of bad females...no drama
Shit i wonder if they hold shows at portage theatre???? Cam was there i think twice, bone, twista, do or die, i think even ja rule came with ashanti

Its on the northwest side of the city u know if thats them?

Shit i wonder if they hold shows at portage theatre???? Cam was there i think twice, bone, twista, do or die, i think even ja rule came with ashanti

Its on the northwest side of the city u know if thats them?
yea Cam at Portage Theatre is definitely them...not sure bout the other ones tho

but heres the thing...

a real man would handled it without a crowd. then when the show started......the drop a quick it was a misunderstanding....our apologize and the show could have went on.
Bruh he could've handled that shit a million different ways
We know why he did it that way, to please his wife
Him doing it another way would've perhaps earned everyone else's respect but in the end who gaf about everyone else
Thats what his wife wanted that's what he did

I know not all married men move like this but u can't say yall don't have to suffer through some bs sometimes to make her happy.

Either way glad I ain't gotta deal with that.

yea Cam at Portage Theatre is definitely them...not sure bout the other ones tho
I used to live blocks away from there actually grew up in that area

it wasnt til i moved that theatre start holdin dope ass shows lines around the corner n shit smh

Thats dope tho i gotta get back on my summer festival/concert shit again

I used to live blocks away from there actually grew up in that area

it wasnt til i moved that theatre start holdin dope ass shows lines around the corner n shit smh

Thats dope tho i gotta get back on my summer festival/concert shit again
shit its getting warm too...aint nothing better than Chicago in the spring and summer time...get out there yo

Bruh he could've handled that shit a million different ways
We know why he did it that way, to please his wife
Him doing it another way would've perhaps earned everyone else's respect but in the end who gaf about everyone else
Thats what his wife wanted that's what he did

I know not all married men move like this but u can't say yall don't have to suffer through some bs sometimes to make her happy.

Either way glad I ain't gotta deal with that.
i suffer thru bs but not at the expense of my manhood.

Back