Welcome To aBlackWeb

Funny is subjective but y’all so off base calling them niggas corny/unfunny

Gotta watch the show, that shit gold

It’s funny Envy tried to check Desus cause he more of the peacemaker and be having to reel Mero cause that nigga sees no stop signs

Rosie Perez snapped on him for asking about her tiddies...Amanda Seales checked him...them niggas was talking about Magic one time and this nigga Mero went head first off the cliff talking that shit

Can’t let y’all sully these niggas name mane...that’s probably best unscripted shit rolling right now

Yeah, Envy is a bitch. If ya'll heard the follow-up they did, he basically blamed CtG for why he left. He claimed that CtG jokes too much and he had to leave before CtG said something that made him want to fight the other dudes.

Then it was revealed that Envy saw them dudes after the incident, but gave them the cold shoulder like a bitch instead of approaching them about the problem. He waited to get them on the show so he could pull this hoe shit.

What's almost more annoying is how they took calls and all these chicks gassed him up telling him that he was a real man. So real men overreact in response to jokes and then throw hissy fits even after they get what they want? Ok.

Maybe I'm the minority but imo if a nigga comes at my wife and/or children I'm checking them. Wife and children is off limits. I agree with Envy going at them. If he did nothing he'd a been a bitch ass nigga.

They didn't really come at his wife though. She said she knew <insert his real name> and she didn't know DJ Envy. Dude said "But you knew DJ Envy's checks." It was clearly a joke. Now granted, everything isn't a laughing matter, but it's my understanding that's the format of the show. They are some jokey ass niggas. You can't take your wife on a show like that, put your business out there, and then get super sensitive over a trivial joke. And even if you do take offense, why not handle that shit right away? Why wait until you can book them for your show and then bring it up? Seems to me that dude is still on pins and needles and afraid about what his wife will do, so he's trying to overcompensate.

OMG

Sion, be honest

Did you call that number in support of Envy?

I hear you and maybe I'm just old fashioned but off GP I would have checked them too.

This reminds me of the episode of Sopranos when Ralphie dissed Phil's wife saying she had a 10 lb mole removed from her ass SMMFH.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

Yeah, like I said, if you feel that way that's fine, but if it's real, you gonna check them right away not wait until later and blow it up into something bigger.

i think you both are right.......@sion ....you would have dealt with it from the jump and not act like envy did. envy welcomed them in and said lil kid shit to get things started. If it was really a problem envy would not have waited...he would have dealt with it before the show...like as they were on their way in. he would have handled them at the door.
a man does need to show people he defending his lady...he will just defend his lady. envy waited to show he would defend her. which is bitch shit and not authentic.

but then you also have to understand where the comment came from and who it came from.

shit like that didnt bought me because at the end of the day it said more about the person saying it than it did about my reaction. i took it as low key giving me props. but my perspective is different usually anyway.

They didn't really come at his wife though. She said she knew <insert his real name> and she didn't know DJ Envy. Dude said "But you knew DJ Envy's checks." It was clearly a joke. Now granted, everything isn't a laughing matter, but it's my understanding that's the format of the show. They are some jokey ass niggas. You can't take your wife on a show like that, put your business out there, and then get super sensitive over a trivial joke. And even if you do take offense, why not handle that shit right away? Why wait until you can book them for your show and then bring it up? Seems to me that dude is still on pins and needles and afraid about what his wife will do, so he's trying to overcompensate.

He upset because that cheating segment wasn't a good look and made him look crazy. He prolly feels very insecure about the situation and with almost losing his wife, anything even remotely mentioning his wife will have him on 100.

He upset because that cheating segment wasn't a good look and made him look crazy. He prolly feels very insecure about the situation and with almost losing his wife, anything even remotely mentioning his wife will have him on 100.
but hes clowning himself trying to prove something that a man should not have to prove.

its the same a kevin hart........the shit is out there and nigga will take a shot....just in this case it wasnt that serious. i think he wanted to get cool points.

he aint come at star like that.....after he said he had goons and guns coming for star

As usual envy pulled some sucka shit. Nobody came at or disrespected his wife.

I took what dude said as if a check came to their house addressed to DJ Envy his wife not going to flag down the mailman and say this person don't live here.

Somebody or people around them that they thought was their friend said something about her being a gold digger before is the only reason I could see for either of them take what Desus said as disrespect.

Back