Welcome To aBlackWeb

Maybe I'm the minority but imo if a nigga comes at my wife and/or children I'm checking them. Wife and children is off limits. I agree with Envy going at them. If he did nothing he'd a been a bitch ass nigga.
I agree, if my last felt disrespected by what a nigga said about her I'm stepping to them. I'm also stepping to them on my platform where millions of people can hear and see it. Only thing Envy fucked up is walking out besides that I'll never clown a nigga for standing up for his wife. What they said wasn't shit to us but she felt a way about it

I agree, if my last felt disrespected by what a nigga said about her I'm stepping to them. I'm also stepping to them on my platform where millions of people can hear and see it. Only thing Envy fucked up is walking out besides that I'll never clown a nigga for standing up for his wife. What they said wasn't shit to us but she felt a way about it
so cool....all respect to you @Cain..

but would you ever tell your lady she trippin over something small?

just a question

I wouldn't have a problem telling her this is small or isn't worth it. BUT if she really feel a way then it's on fuck it.
i fell you....i guess i am just biased.

his chick made him call the cops when he was talking tough to another man and the man responded to him by bringing up his kids and wife and said now you must come see me....he then called the cops on the orders of his wife.

he makes a living clowning other people....and he clowns women who are wives and mothers and daughters...but then wants shit to be off limits..

just cant have it both ways.
to me...after all the clowning this nigga does....he shoulda told he to hush it up.

kinda makes him look soft.

but i see you and sions point..

i dont want no smoke

But why couldn’t he have addressed them before he went on Air and then had them apologize on air? He partially wanted to embarrass them.( punk them as you would say). But again I don’t understand how this works. It would have been easy just to say listen I don’t appreciate what you said about my wife and she was with me before the fame. I am sure they would have apologized and moved on. No one was going to fight! It was never going to be physical so why make it so emotional.

If your woman can put a battery in your back, you got to Stay the fuck away from me

I’m for love but I don’t trust you

I’m not going take issue with something I know is nothing on anyone’s behalf

right,.......nigga act like they got up and left and talked shit later.

his ass got up and they was just chilling even after he left

Back