Welcome To aBlackWeb

Press play

This the clip that got that niggas thong in a bunch. Desus clearly says "I don't know, I was just trying to make it messy", clearly a joke

we should just start saying sorry for everything that aint got shit to do with anything.

Press play

This the clip that got that niggas thong in a bunch. Desus clearly says "I don't know, I was just trying to make it messy", clearly a joke

look at how she looks at him.....and look at how hes looking for affirmation.

this the type shit that she wakes that nigga up at 3am and makes him put the toiletseat down.

look at how she looks at him.....and look at how hes looking for affirmation.

this the type shit that she wakes that nigga up at 3am and makes him put the toiletseat down.

That toilet seat shit will forever piss me off. U really can’t look before u sit???

lol word? Envy pissed about a lil quick joke but aint see nothing wrong with them abushing that nigga Michael Blackson when they called his ex on the air?

Nigga, I was just bout to say this shit.

Envy didn't have a problem putting MB on blast over some shit that didn't involve him. That shit was between him and Kevin Hart.

BTW. TBC need to take KH dick out they collective mouth. Like Mike said he shitted on Tyrese(BC too) when he was going through some personal shit, but Kev is off limits.

Back