Welcome To aBlackWeb

man fuck envy....he a bitch nigga.

aint he the nigga who called the cops on star?

where was that tough talk then?

nigga was talking gun bussin until star called him out and said come see me...envy called the cops.

while i kinda understand.....i dont see what they said as disrespectful...they didnt call her out her name or nothing. just made a joke.

envy been a bitch with a squared exponent.

nigga gonna ask for an apology then walk off.

either its smoke or its not..

hate niggas like that.

he aint really got a problem.

his warden got the problem and he pleasing her.

he aint really gotta say she had a problem too.

is he not the man.....if he felt the disrespect....speak on it from a man....only bitch niggas bring they lady into....

yoooo

i truly hate that nigga

nigga gonna ask for an apology then walk off.

either its smoke or its not..

hate niggas like that.

he aint really got a problem.

his warden got the problem and he pleasing her.

he aint really gotta say she had a problem too.

is he not the man.....if he felt the disrespect....speak on it from a man....only bitch niggas bring they lady into....

yoooo

i truly hate that nigga

The nigga ain't got no pre-nup B. That's why. LOL

I've said multiple times on here that envy is the weakest link of the show, but I gotta give homie propers for callin them out to their face. I gotta respect that. Was he overly sensitive? Hell yea. Hold up...

*edit* he left the show? lmaooooooooooooooo I can understand if they didn't apologize and he went downstairs to wait for them niggas to get shit shakin but they apologized lol He's a whole bitch for that. If it was that serious to where an apology wouldn't suffice he should've popped off on them niggas from the jump.

Envy got right to it! LOL

This makes DJ Akademiks look more like a bitch. At least Envy got at them directly.
envy got at them cause wifey got at envy.

im saying.....coming at niggas is still just that. but when your wife gonna be mad if you dont handle that immediately....somebody bitch made.

she got the niggas apologizing on radio, crying and shit, calling cops on niggas....and he got a side hoe so i know he cant be happy.

nigga give waffles a bad name

I've said multiple times on here that envy is the weakest link of the show, but I gotta give homie propers for callin them out to their face. I gotta respect that. Was he overly sensitive? Hell yea. Hold up...

*edit* he left the show? lmaooooooooooooooo I can understand if they didn't apologize and he went downstairs to wait for them niggas to get shit shakin but they apologized lol He's a whole bitch for that. If it was that serious to where an apology wouldn't suffice he should've popped off on them niggas from the jump.
If this was just about respect then an apology would have been more then enough. He was extra emotional.

exactly my point...nigga went to call his wife to see if shes ok with their apology.

i mean i asked a nigga to correct a statement or apologize for something....but if i have a cool tone...im not that hot about it. gimmie my apology an ill keep it moving.

but this nigga...talking over niggas and then left?

why even say something?

the part about this that trips me out was the obvious joke

she said "i didnt know Dj Envy"...

they said "i bet you know those DJ Envy checks"

i took that to mean, he gets checks under his stage name, not that she is just with him for the bag

just stupid

or even if he did say it.......shes a gold digger that with him for his money.

you want smoke with a nigga over that

Back