Welcome To aBlackWeb

i totally skipped his interview thinking he d be on some clown shit...let me pause this Sam Nunberg shit and listen to Marlon

Ava is 45 yrs old, not married, and no kids?

I think she's a lesbian

so pretty tho

edit: she said she dont want kids

she looking better and better in my eyes

I wish success for the sister. But this new movie just doesn't sound interesting. Maybe they need to promote it differently or something. Those commercials just kinda lay there.

MFs gave Tory Lanez damn near an hour and Ava 36 minutes? Better be because Ava had some shit to do

I wish success for the sister. But this new movie just doesn't sound interesting. Maybe they need to promote it differently or something. Those commercials just kinda lay there.
just buy the ticket then shit

you dont have to see it

fwiw, im not familiar with the backstory at all, still dont care

Reactions: GNS

You might really be the target audience. I loved the book as a kid, but when I saw the ABC miniseries they did for it a while back, it wasn't my cup of tea. CtG said it was a good father/daughter movie. Given the storyline, I can see that.

just buy the ticket then shit

you dont have to see it

fwiw, im not familiar with the backstory at all, still dont care

Why should I buy a ticket to a movie that doesn't catch my interest? Is her money more important than mine?

Back