Welcome To aBlackWeb

Beige Envy and the person who wears the pants in family his wife speak Desus & Mero situation.. They start setting it up at 14 min mark...

This some fake ass shit.

Envy just keeps adding sucka nigga stamps to his record like travel stamps on a passport

Breakfast Club hit a new low.

Remember all the times that Charlamagne stated that pedophiles should burn, but yet he has one on the platform?

Why does this clown get 1 hour but others get 30 mins

I think the machine is behind him thats why he is on the radio

Why does this clown get 1 hour but others get 30 mins

I think the machine is behind him thats why he is on the radio
interesting opinion..

and it makes sense

look at how hes creating such hatred between black people yet didnt get seen

U think CTG gets to pick every guest that comes on the show?

Nope, the producer of the show makes that call about guests, but watch this.

Remember when Troy Ave came up to the Breakfast Club to address him going to snitch on Taxstone and CTG decided to "remove" himself for the situation? Knowing how CTG feels about pedos (and rightfully so.) why didn't he do the same for this interview and "remove" himself?

NippyEasygoingCatbird-size_restricted.gif

Breakfast Club hit a new low.

Remember all the times that Charlamagne stated that pedophiles should burn, but yet he has one on the platform?

Like Mal said on the Joe Budden Podcast, strategic marketing is at play here. BC plateaued years ago so they have to do interviews with people like this to keep interest I guess.

U think CTG gets to pick every guest that comes on the show?

Man if Envy can ban people, CTG and Yee should be able to as well.

Like Mal said on the Joe Budden Podcast, strategic marketing is at play here. BC plateaued years ago so they have to do interviews with people like this to keep interest I guess.

Who did envy ban?

ya'll being dense af

so im the only one that watched the Erica Alexander interview?

That was almost and hr and she was dropping gems

but we talking about the breakfast club being desperate is the reason they interviewed 6'9?

Yep. Let's not for get iheartradio is going through bankruptcy, so now they need the Breakfast Club to keep things extra "spicy". That means they are going to have to do what iheart tells them to do.

Back